Sign in to follow this  
carld2002

questions on mods

i have been playing operation flashpoint for quite a while now. At first i hated it, but now it's my favourite game. One of the biggest things keeping me interested is the mods.

i have a few mods that i have been unable to find so far, maybe someone can help me in finding them iif they exist.

i saw the virtual battlespace movies and from what i read during a search, they were just a test? I am wondering if anyone has made a mod for destructable buildings?

O if someone has made a mod to make transport planes so you can put trucks in them or walk around during flight?

Also just wondering if anyone has made a uav addon?

thanks oh and i love the smilies:

firefoxlover.gif

i saw the virtual battlespace movies and from what i read during a search, they were just a test? I am wondering if anyone has made a mod for destructable buildings?

Yes, not released.

Quote[/b] ]O if someone has made a mod to make transport planes so you can put trucks in them or walk around during flight?

No.

Quote[/b] ]Also just wondering if anyone has made a uav addon?

Yes, FDF mod to name one. Look on OFP.info for more.

i saw the screenshots for the fdf one.

does anyone make a predator uav?

i saw the screenshots for the fdf one.

does anyone make a predator uav?

I had a model sometime ago. No textures, no scripts.

Although its not a plane, the MH-47 released by BAS allows you to load light vehicles.

thanks i just tried that

not quite what i'm looking for but still a very nice mod

also i kinda skimmed through the stickies and searched

where can i find tutorials on making islands?

The Operation Frenchpoint <s>C130</s> C-160 is able to transport a couple of their vehicles. It is also possible to para-drop them. It's pretty cool and works quite well.

Edit: Darn, thanks for the correction. I should have payed more attention

Guest RKSL-Rock
The Operation Frenchpoint C130 is able to transport a couple of their vehicles. It is also possible to para-drop them. It's pretty cool and works quite well.

Its not a C-130 (4 engines) its a C-160 Transall (2 engines and half the size).

I think the SFP mod also made a UAV.

Abs

[PS: Universal, I'm sure you're embarassed at retyping what was just posted three posts above yours. (I can't believe you're Canadian.) sad_o.gif]

[EDIT: Typo]

[PS: Universal, I'm sure you're embarassed at retyping what was just posted three posts above yours. (I can't believe you're Canadian.) sad_o.gif]

No, he's from a secret highspeed bundeswehr unit stationed deep in the Canadian inlands, looking to overtrow the Canadian government.

i figured it would be better to bump this than to make a new topic alltogether.

does anyone know of any aircraft that feature a bunker buster bomb, or any large ordinance.?

Going back to UAVs, the Operation Frenchpoint Mod also made functional Vigilant UAVs and about the large ordnance, in the VTE (Vietnam The Experience) Mod there's a Herc which can drop a Daisy Cutter and there's also an A-10 addon out there armed with a tactical nuke, as well as Hudson and Pennywise's F/A-18 which is armed with a B-61 tactical nuke

i have the f-18 not really looking for a nuke

will look into the c-130