Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS releases T-62 Pack

I for one like the new destruction effects, would like to see this for all tanks/apc's etc in ofp.

Cant wait for the new t55 upgrade thumbs-up.gif

Will you make some desert versions of T-62s?

Will there be middle east T-62`s?...Syria(still in service), Egypt(still in service), Iraq(around 1500 in 1990 and around 500 T-62`s in 2003 I read on wikipedia), Iran(still in service) or even captured(from Egypt and Syria) isrealian(Tiran-6)?

Just kidding, but it would be nice to see a few desert versions without specific country markings whistle.gif

the tanks are thumbs-up.gif thnx

I knew that would be one of the reasons that there will be no ME\desert versions anytime soon sad_o.gifwink_o.gif

I simply wanted to get an answer for Spooky Lynx, asking it a few pages back biggrin_o.gif

hey, i have more info about T-62 wink_o.gif

God damn, now i can't find it in HDD, if my brother deleted it, i'll kill him, arma forces gona follow all the way, till he'll be in gunner's sight...

anyway, if i'll find it, i'll send it ASAP wink_o.gif

YES! i found it, how would you like russian T-62 tanker's manual? smile_o.gif

Sounds good Gedis!

Also if people like ShadowY´s edited desert versions we would include these if he allows it.

Sounds good Gedis!

ok, roger that, preparing for some info combat upload...  biggrin_o.gif

EDITED

holy moly, 6/80Gb's left on HDD

ok, here we go, rarring 1Gb of info wink_o.gif and again there will be some small delivery to the RHS  huh.gif besides, i put there only new info, i didn't put info, who Kenji, reador and other RHS members have from earlier deliverys.

but there's one problem, where to upload 1Gb? what do you think about eMule, mine is running 24/7...  whistle.gif

oh and i didn't put there all wars pdfs... i mean, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechnya 1 & 2 pdfs... oh yeah, i have pdfs about BMPs, Leopards, humers...

too much to write, if what, PM me smile_o.gif

yeah, it's Gedis Info week again  biggrin_o.gif

yea and it totally took me by surprise when i saw the t-62 era  but this is just fabulous.  biggrin_o.gif

@shadow: i sure love those desert versions include em in the next t62 release.

Gedis can I see that manual too (i recommend raring them and sending it by yousendit.com)

Gedis can I see that manual too.

top priority for the RHS members... when they'll get it, then yes or maybe if they will be satisfield by downloading from emule, then ok smile_o.gif p2p

www.yousendit.com allows only 100Mb to upload for free

bad news, after rarring 1,04Gb 40min. rarred version is 1Gb biggrin_o.gif

yea thats why i said rar it tounge2.gif. Anyway it would be nice to see the kind of stuff u have gedis.

@shadow: i sure love those desert versions include em in the next t62 release.

I think that's for Kenji to decide, and of course with the consent of ShadowY.

sweet, now i can mix any rhs tank packs with desert and togheter with jjr rebels or bas tonal stuff or any other desert based mod biggrin_o.gif

ok then copy and paste this link to your adress bar of IE or Opera or...

ed2k://|file|Russian-Soviet%20tanks(not%20all).rar|1083840304|5E8BF249326C08822751F40CFA32463A|h=NL7QDKM7572VIXFUJ4JM73ZYD6DW4PKL|/|sources,84.32.252.73:4662|/

Maybe bit huge if only you share it on emule.

Kenji has loads of T62 info but if you maybe just have the few bits with info on T62M interiours he already would be very happy.

Quote[/b] ]link seems to be a dead end - defunct

eMule (eDonkey)is a p2p file sharing network. You need to have the client software installed. Like most p2p sources are pretty dried up these days since the eDonkey server got shut down.

Well, my opinion after testing this tanks...

At first, sideskirts. You'd better make them a little shorter, and they look too thick (like they're made of steel but not rubber). Those in your T-55 pack looked much better and realistic. Then, when the game begins, tank's hull is bended forward,there's something wrong with your suspension script. And when the tank starts movin',hull goes in normal horisontal position, as it should be, and then suspension works normally. Also you've made wrong distance between main wheels (it increases from the first to the fifth). It's a pity that you haven't made changeable numbers and signs as in your T-55s. Why? It shouldn't be difficult!

Hi.

One problem and I hope u can help me.

When t62 pack was sent to ofp sites, i've downloaded it, and used a new misc file, included in the addon-the t55 pack v1.3 stoped working (no engine sound) I've downloaded new versions of t55(1.4), t72(1.01) and t80(1.02). t55 looks better indeed, but I cannot write nothing in it's init field, like in the versions previousley. The little man in the game tells me, that the command cannot be found. Does that mean the scripts are not compatible with rhs misc, or rhs t55 v1.4?

why I cannot use scripts (numbers, barrels, emblems, signs, nettings) in v1.4?

Please help me

Charky help.gif

did you get the new RHS_Misc v2.0 file

did you get the new RHS_Misc v2.0 file

No, but i'll be glad if u tell me. I have the misc file from t62 addon.

tnx

Charky