Sign in to follow this  
ALYGATOR

Look for cuban soldiers

Hi everybody!

I look for cuban soldier and after search i don t find anywhere.

What unit can i take for remplace a real cuban unit.

Thanks.

That Libyan addon is suitable, and if not that, then the Libyan soldiers from the DMA Middle Eastern pack thingy.

That Libyan addon is suitable, and if not that, then the Libyan soldiers from the DMA Middle Eastern pack thingy.

They got the Arab faces and the Llauma headmodel. I am not sure if there are hispanic faces yet.

They got the Arab faces and the Llauma headmodel. I am not sure if there are hispanic faces yet.

Arabic faces...Hispanic (Cuban) faces = Not much difference, considering the mix of races in Cuba wink_o.gif

AFAIK there are only camo'd hispanic ones available

about the cuban faces, needs "mulatos" and black "negros" faces, The cuban "negros" mens were easy to integrate with the african armies (like the Angolan people, black people against the white colonial powers Portugal first and later South African).

Castro was just released, so I'm sure cuban soldiers won't be too far behind.

Linky

I'd go with Generic Op-force units som of them look as though they could be central american.

I just tried old (first version?) of the Libyan Soldiers with dma_facetex1.pbo and they ended up like this,

flashpointresistance200g.th.jpg

Within the config file I added this

{

Init ="_this call (ECP_resources select 40); [_this select 0,0] exec ""\bd_grenadepack\AddNewUnit.sqs""; [_this select 0] exec ""\IRO_libya\scr\arab_faces.sqs""";

fired = " if ( (_this select 1 in [{Throw},{JAM_AT4Launcher},{JAM_RPG7Launcher},{JAM_M72LAWLauncher}]) or (_this select 4 in [{JAM_MarkerGrenadeammo}]) ) then {_this exec {\JAM_Magazines\FX\firedEH.sqs}}";

};

};

inside the scr folder, is arab_faces.sqs which reads

[_this select 0] exec "\dma_facetex1\libface.sqs";

:(

Anyone help?

That's because the addOn is using the old BIS head model. The llauma head model, which the DMA facestex addOn is using, is a totally renewed 3D model with a different UV mapping, hence why everything looks out of place when you try to use them with the old head model. The only way you can use the DMA faces with the addOn is to unpack it and change the head models in Oxygen.