Sign in to follow this  
Avimimus

@CSJ's Rabbit

My best memories of OFP are driving in a jurrassic park jeep with the music on and my little rabbit wingman siting in the passenger compartment. So I have two requests:

- A rabbit animation that will allow it to pull a satchel charge by its teeth.

- Grass or carrots to eat

Of lower priority:

- A zombie rabbit that is capable of doing a jumping attack (like that monty python film)

- A baby rabbit (which is tintsy)

What do you think?

My best memories of OFP are driving in a jurrassic park jeep with the music on and my little rabbit wingman siting in the passenger compartment. So I have two requests:

- A rabbit animation that will allow it to pull a satchel charge by its teeth.

- Grass or carrots to eat

Of lower priority:

- A zombie rabbit that is capable of doing a jumping attack (like that monty python film)

- A baby rabbit (which is tintsy)

What do you think?

@Avimimus: No offense but I think your a little insane.

If you dont make it on your own, it will never see the light, because i dont think that there is anyone here whos willing to spend that much work into such stupid with ArmA ahead.

As for making them: No, I just edit data files. I could do the config with a few weeks to brush up but not the animations.

As for asking for them to be made: Not really, I am raising the possibilities just in case someone has a better idea or feels like doing it.

Al simmons:

I don't know about that, I have seen a lot of odd and highly questionable mods come out. yay.gif

Anyway, I thought I would raise the possibilities for the population of rabbits to explode in OFP.

The more serious project would be a full-scale realistic wildlife mod that would let you be one of any number of animals.

It could have an alife engine which allowed for reproduction and dease (I could help develope this) and have a few different basic AI enhancements for the AI animals.

That is of course a serious project and the goal here was talking about CSJ's rabbit and rabbitiness in general. inlove.gif

I don't know about that, I have seen a lot of odd and highly questionable mods come out.

Yes, but thats because people were crazy enough to make them themselves, not make SOMEONE ELSE'S crazy idea...