Sign in to follow this  
Al Simmons

Trainingkit for MOUT

Ive created some objects for a flexible training area for my clan. Now ill release it to all. Dont expect any high poly objects or super detailed textures. As i said its for MP training purposes only so i kept it as simple and lagfree as possible. So its very simple to create new training grounds to keep clan training on a high standard. U can simply use it in the editor or (like we are doing) with WRP-tool for your training-island. If theres someone with further object ideas he can write down here.

Please dont bug me with comments like: "man this stuff looks ugly and like not up to date OFP-Addons" banghead.gif . I explained above why it looks how it looks.

Have fun Alex.

promomout1.JPG

It's MOUT, not mount, and why practive mout in OFP? You can't do reflexive fire, and cant get four people in a room that small without them glitching through the wall!

You can't do reflexive fire, and cant get four people in a room that small without them glitching through the wall!

Thats right ole, but u can train other tactics in urban areas like movement in a group, covering security areas and so on.