Sign in to follow this  
Chunder

All the Animations YOU want

how about a winking anim, for the men and woman and a kissing amin and maybe some other wild things then we can make indepth love relationships and then we make it the woman dies and every1 will cry then tounge2.gif oh a crying animation

Wink Animation

Kiss Animation

Cry Animation

Dancing Animation

Football Animation

Laughing Animation

ROFL Animation

Sleeping Animation

Waving at Rescue Helicopter Animation

Waving Animation

Aircraft Carrier Hand Signal Animations

Plus lots lots more.. tounge2.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Quote[/b] ]Sleeping Animation

Ditto wink_o.gif

Spetsnaz and (the hopefully renamed Blackops) should do some martial arts biggrin_o.gif

They are masters of hand to hand combat... what if they are out of ammo or want to approach an enemy and kill him without any noise ? This should be a must ...

hmm someone mention brick smile_o.gif.

how about we make a lmao anim ,sometimes things happen in ofp i just wanna turn and press a lmao button and the face lights up smile_o.gif.

in stead we gotta press the * key and shake the lil mouse to death lol

better animations:

<ul>when the soldiers get out of choppers, jeeps, tanks, (all vehicles)

when they fall dead (more random animations)

when they get hit by bullets and canon shells

when vehicles are destroyed (without bugs/invisible walls having strange forms)

edit:

would like to see bullet holes in possible vehicles and in houses (brikes)

windows spash when bullets hit them.

I'm not sure this really qualifies as an animation, but I hope they plan to include a short deceleration period for soliders coming to a full stop from running or jogging. Watching the videos, it bothers me the way guys are just stopping on a dime. It doesn't look very natural.

I also concur with those who have said earlier that the walking-while-crouched animation should be revised. I'd suggest taking a look at Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. They had one of the best animations for this position I've seen.

At this stage i just hope they perfect what they already have and maybe dump the crouch walking... smile_o.gif .

At this stage i just hope they perfect what they already have and maybe dump the crouch walking... smile_o.gif .

It sort of looks like there sit-walking... if you catch my drift LOL, no big deal tho...

I'm not sure this really qualifies as an animation, but I hope they plan to include a short deceleration period for soliders coming to a full stop from running or jogging. Watching the videos, it bothers me the way guys are just stopping on a dime. It doesn't look very natural.

yes. that is a great one. momentum would be nice. no more quake like straffing or instant stops at high speed. funny how i haven't seen much notice of this immersion killer. it exists in ofp and from the previews of ArmA it's there still.

it's too late for changes but hopefully the engine will allow it to be modded in by the community.