Sign in to follow this  
monkeyb

British Publisher?

Mmmmmmm?

I hope that you are not forgetting your friends across the channel.

Whilst I am truly overjoyed that BIS have got a German publisher (no really I am ecstatic, honestly) there doesn't seem to be a peep about us poor brits.

I can only hope that Placebo hasn't forgotten the land of his birth (you are English right?)

whistle.gif

Its not just the British that currently don't have a publisher,but moreso most of the world,so far we have heard of Germany and (I believe) Czech,but thats about it.

Yes, it definitly goes out in Czech too... There is also signed contract with Poland, Slovak and Russia for sure... Maybe i forgot some country, sorry... And there is dealing with France (or there was, when GC2006 ran...)

Its wrote in my preview on www.cgm.cz wink_o.gif (There will be english version too in a few days...)

what about codemasters? smile_o.gif

seriously,i wouldnt mind by a polish copy online, since you can change the stringtable thing right.. If so, who cares.

The game will be available to purchase and download online too, so that should work out ok for the majority of the UK fans smile_o.gif

I'd still buy it again when or if it came out in boxed form.

There are now and have been previously more than enough publisher threads, until we make specific announcements or publishers themselves make specific announcements you can consider that we're continuing with the agreement making process.