Sign in to follow this  
Rommel

ADF_Woodend

The Footy Posts as promised (beta /EDIT/ The Goal posts need to be raised, and the outer posts are staying same smile_o.gif /EDIT2/ Maybe they might be thinned a little bit.)

goalsbetasi4.jpg

wink_o.gif

The start of my attempts at making a gum tree (:P)

gumtreebetavs1.jpg

Basically, the main map structure is complete, the big hills and main roads are in place with half of the fencing at the base of Mt Macedon is made.

The Calder Fwy and Hwy is in place, with constant tweaking on the bridges to make them flat tounge2.gif

flashpointresistance2006082921331607nn9.jpg

Am still working hard in between school and MP gaming with the IF.

I am going on Wednesday Night to the area itself and taking lots of photos with the digital camera I just received, gonna make the map as accurate as possible, with some areas accurate to the tree and grass

nener.gif

Any help regarding the Gum Tree would be excellent as I am shocking with O2. But I still give it a shot rofl.gif

Can't really help you mate, but make that terrain true to our motherland!

(And make sure you put in some NRL posts as well!wink_o.gif

Can't really help you mate, but make that terrain true to our motherland!

(And make sure you put in some NRL posts as well!wink_o.gif

Jesus mate. This is victoria. We dont play ur fancy pants forgirn football. We play Aussie Rules, I never seen a NRL post anywere around Woodend.

Just for the record. I also come from that area wink_o.gif Hey Rommel, We do u exacly live, Romesy, Lancefield, Macedon

:O

would you make a little cute coala?? and put it onto one of the trees?

PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE smile_o.gif

Koala's may be cute, but aren't they the species that does the second most damage to the enviroment on this planet? (no prizes for guessing who the first is whistle.gif )

I thought that'd be locusts? *Throws topic out the window*

Anyway, good luck with the bridges, they can be a right bitch. thumbs-up.gif

The closest NRL post you'd find would be in a backyard by some hick who no one likes wink_o.gif

lol I was going to add for fun if I ever got it finished a Koala in a gum. :P

I come from Melbourne. BUT

I go to school at Braemar and used to live outside Woodend.

/EDIT/

http://www.google.com/local?i....09&om=1

Unfortunately its still a 5km Map, but if I finish it and want more, I'll just extend it, thing is I dont know the areas that far out and I dont wanna walk that far tonight when taking the photos rofl.gif

i want my koala sad_o.gif *cry*

i know these lill furballs are pretty vicious creatures hehe

but still they looky lovely  inlove.gif

@eestikas88

i can bit too so? :P

At least before NRL we don't have a little "wussy shove contest" !! rofl.gif

ANYWAY, I'll take any Aussie addons I cant get my hands on! (Have you released those soldiers?)

Unfortunately no, blame the ADF mod for that tounge2.gif

But nah they're doing a great job and keeping up a great quality, all the addons are great and I reckon my contributing this map to the ADF mod is my contribution smile_o.gif

Photos were taken tonight, and far out I'll be doing lots of elevation changes. help.gif

Got about 100 till the camera lost battery, so I took another 50 with my phone, shame its only 640x480 for the phone but it'll do. wink_o.gif

I cant show photos yet cause I have to recharge, but hehe I got some photos of the Kangaroo's out in the field, didnt want to hang around to long though, the horse was giving me a taste of what it ate a few hours before, so I wanted to get out of there, whistle.gif

/EDIT/

As with all my addons I dont mind if you post them anywhere across the net as you see fit, also modification is available to all, just dont cheat in MP, ur only ruining your own experience. wink_o.gif

Aye I have, but... can you imagine how horrible it would be in OFP. tounge2.gif

(Ahem Mt Diogenes ;P)

The elevation wouldnt be sharp enough and the amount of rocks needed would look dodgy, not to mention if to scale it would be huge smile_o.gif

Looking good Rommel smile_o.gif

As for ADF mod addons, we'll be releaseing an addon pack soon, just need to finish enough addons, we only have 2 people working on them atm, we need more helpers to get the pack ready soon wink_o.gif

Yeah Rico has me chained to my computer working like a dog on these addons

rugby league = 1 bloke trying to shove 2 blokes heads up 3 blokes arses

Yeah Rico has me chained to my computer working like a dog on these addons

*Rico hides the whip behind his back*

I dont encourage slave labour here whistle.gif

lol, seriously we need more people to help get the pressure off Dismembered and DK.