Sign in to follow this  
Pancho

Peacemaker Campaign

What a cool campaign, totally different in concept to Red Hammer.

The thing is I´m having trouble on the third mission, where I have to contact a forester for some info.

The mission begins inside a UAZ heading north. As we´re moving we come under fire from rebels all the while me and the driver have this meaningless chat. If the driver gets killes or the UAZ breaks down I do not have the option to get out or jump into the driving seat.

But it doesn´t end there. On the odd occasion where we do make it to the intersection. I jump off automatically and start runing in the direction of the dirt road. But after running for a short while, the carachter drops as if killed, the thing is I´m not dead. In fact, I can even look around and everything. But it won´t get up anymore.

Wtf?

Have any of you ever had this problem?

I know about getting shot before the UAZ reaches the destination - bloody FFUR.

But yeah, I've made it there OK, and finished the mission. Wish I could help you more, eh.

easy solution - set view distance very low. i had similar problem in cwc campaign. it prevented t-80 to engage m-113 in defender mission

easy solution - set view distance very low. i had similar problem in cwc campaign. it prevented t-80 to engage m-113 in defender mission

I wouldnt have thought that Viewdistance only affected your character, not the AI; I must try it out. I tried playing that mission with WGL, FFUR and even Vanilla OFP and same thing happened each time, I ended up using the skip mission cheat.

lol thats the primary reason in the first place it seems - 900m vd ALWAYS for campaigns wink_o.gif

You sould "fall" because afterwards your radio does not work and the reason for that is beacause you fell . .lol

I forgot to add that I´m not hit by anything. I simply drop as if dead, stands up again and falls back but this time it won´t get up.

If you are experiencing the bug when getting shot at in that jeep that is due to the island packs as the trees dont block viewing aswell.

FFUR shouldnt cuase the problem try taking the island packs off and then playing.

Quote[/b] ]I forgot to add that I´m not hit by anything. I simply drop as if dead, stands up again and falls back but this time it won´t get up.

Thats a strange one. Never happens to me. And I play this campaign every day.

Quote[/b] ]If you are experiencing the bug when getting shot at in that jeep that is due to the island packs as the trees dont block viewing aswell.

FFUR shouldnt cuase the problem try taking the island packs off and then playing.

This isn't true. I played the Mission in question with WGL using the FFUR islands and I had no problem. I then played it without the islands using FFUR and still the problem existed. The FFUR increases the Detection and engagement range of soldiers and weapons, thus giving the soldier the ability to detect you from some distance and engage you from further distance using there MG's

Quote[/b] ]This isn't true. I played the Mission in question with WGL using the FFUR islands and I had no problem. I then played it without the islands using FFUR and still the problem existed. The FFUR increases the Detection and engagement range of soldiers and weapons, thus giving the soldier the ability to detect you from some distance and engage you from further distance using there MG's

Strange i was playing ofp with just the ffur islands and the problem still existed i then got rid of the islands and the probelm went away even when i played with various mods.

I realised that last night. But the problem is always there when using the FFUR Mod. The Islands cause some issues due to the increase size of the forests the trees are seperated more than BIS forests trees, giving AI good visual ability when inside a forest. Thus allowing them to shoot at the UAZ from the Forest using the new islands