Sign in to follow this  
Blackbuck

UCS_Mercenaries 0.9 Release

i wouldnt put them on civvi lol i'd just use the setcaptive command... what do you think to this.

BD Nades compat

Helmet on/off

nvg on/off

and for some of the units maybe a camo face on/off function

great work !! but where's their holsters. going to have to reinstall OFP though for some reason now my game crashes to desktop. any idea of a simple fix so I dont have to reinstall

again great work !!!

holsters will be inclued once re modelled.

is it since you installed the UCS addon?

I did three addons at the same time so its hard to say .the reinstalls no big deal. I just copy and paste the addons into a folder then just delete the codemasters folder from the harddrive and reinstall no biggy allways lookin for a better quick fix .as before great addon like the desert models the most. I first looked at them and thought they were wearing desert tigerstripe .

are you planning mercs with working gas masks?

put on gasmask on/off

notworthy.gif

are you planing on putting optics like aimpoints & acogs on the finale version?

erm... no that doesnt work well with the OFP engine sorry

@S_V gasmasks i dont see why not, just got to find a role for the set merc like CRW specialt lol

@S_V gasmasks i dont see why not, just got to find a role for the set merc like CRW specialt lol

sorry I think you misunderstood me .what I was talking about was scopes like whats on the BAS delta weapons the red dot sights . I think you thought I was talking about lazer's that emit a beam like a pac4 or somthing .sorry for not being more specific .thanks again

Actually, I think what helping_hand thought you meant, is the ability (via the action menu) to add/remove the different optics from the weapons. I think thats what he was getting at by the "engine issues" he mentioned.

sorry I think you misunderstood me .what I was talking about was scopes like whats on the BAS delta weapons the red dot sights . I think you thought I was talking about lazer's that emit a beam like a pac4 or somthing .sorry for not being more specific .thanks again

there are optics on the weapons crazy_o.gif

Actually, I think what helping_hand thought you meant, is the ability (via the action menu) to add/remove the different optics from the weapons. I think thats what he was getting at by the "engine issues" he mentioned.

cool.

Can someone lock this topic please as im opening a new one for ArmA in the ArmA section when there is an A&M D area:)

Regards HH