Sign in to follow this  
VictorTroska

Football:General

Yeah I know some Arsenal's players are famous for screwing up badly a lot of times but I believe that in two 90 minutes games the strongest team, that is Arsenal without any doubt, will be able to prove it's superiority.

But then again, individual fuck up happens and may very well lead a team to the defeat. Plus Udinese still has a bunch of very good players (ie: Di Natale, the most prolific striker in Serie A in both the 2009/2010 and 2010/2011 seasons), so who knows..

As for the newcastle game im happy with the result, yeah we had no cutting edge in the end, but decent confident in the def and mid, unlike most gunners im quietly confident about this season, i think the team will do well.

As for Udinese game, granted we're better, but just the second leg being in italy may prove the deciding factor, hope they come out and play though.

We had a strong defence last year in terms of statistics (the best defence in open play) but fuck me, the goals we let in were just amazingly shit. So if that continues and we have Vermaelen & Szczesny for a whole season and Koscielny continues to improve we will be stronger. Basically the less time Squillaci or Almunia play, the better. We still need to sign a defender though, just not some joker like Phil Jagielka.

Still not feeling confident though, only one game played and we already have two banned players and a ton of yellow cards. Not to mention the lack of a killer edge.