Sign in to follow this  
Stuntman

About the release date

Ok, I maked a poll where you can choose if you want a better game by delaying it, or have it just as good as the original plan.

Message To BIS: This poll in not mainly made to change the release date, or the construction plan of "Game2", It is mainly made to show what the community want smile_o.gif

Feel Free to choose! smile_o.gif

My vote is going to: making the game better by delaying the release date, if needed smile_o.gif

PS: I have also maked a poll for the same discussion for Armed Assault: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....y901648

I vote on delaying,if they find things to add provided it doesn't take 3 extra years,then I'm all for it.

There are two diffrent teams developing game2 and arma, so them working harder on game2 will not affect armas progress.

lol, if we would get Game2 2007, than we would get ArmA and Game 2 on the same year. Yeah!I would say great year for every OFP Fan. biggrin_o.gif

There are two diffrent teams developing game2 and arma, so them working harder on game2 will not affect armas progress.

That's true, but when they'll finish ArmA and release it, then the "ArmA team" will come into "Game2 team" which means faster Game2 development. So as for ArmA release - Sooner the better wink_o.gif

Let me tell you why I chose this poll:

BIS working more on "Game2" then original planned and delaying the release date, if needed We will be getting Armed Assault and I think that will help us through the long wait of Game 2.

</span>

Quote[/b] ]§4)Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant" PM a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion.

<span =''>