Sign in to follow this  
Tom_48_97

Soviet War Rebellion Mod

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Please, go to the end of the topic for news, the first page have no interrest !</span></span>

Hello,

The description is right; we need a lot of help.

SwR mod (Soviet War Rebellion) is back after 1 year of inactivity, and there is a lot of work. For the moment, we are 4 and we need various competences.

It’s simple we need any competence, and beta testers too.

We need exactly:

- Mission Makers (for unique missions and campaigns)

- Moddlers (for the addons)

- Island makers (for all island)

- Scripters (for Intro and outro more some other scripts like the GUI)

- Texturers (for All addons, and islands more some pieces of the GUI)

- Beta/Alpha Test (for test ^^)

- Coders (for the GUI and other miscs configurations.)

We need this competence in order to make all addons for SwR like buildings, weapons, vehicles, campaigns, missions, movies of presentation etc…

You can found some presentations of our stuff at this address ( http://hst.e-mengine.com/index.php?site=files&cat=29 ). The mod will be released on ofp and ArmA.

You can also take a look at our web site, which is still in construction.

http://www.arma-soviet.com

Have a good day smile_o.gif

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Please, go to the end of the topic for news, the first page have no interrest !</span></span>

year whats it about? when? etc.

STGN

The mod is about moderne war in Russia and for some island, especialy in urbans Zone. There ara two campaign about the story, one you are Russian, the other you're Resistance.... etc.... Maybe classic you will say ? I will answer that yes, but with some other, the same concept can be different smile_o.gif

And, Yes, WE NEED help.gif

too many mods , and not enough people in each mod , why don't you join a team !!! , ofp needs quality , not quantity. smile_o.gif

are you a french team making russian gear ?

That's it simba, but we are not all french wink_o.gif

I agree with you, but swr exist since some years. So join an other team, we have our structure and a server for the test will be provide in september.

So many things has been launched but cooperate with other staff will be a great experience, make, an alliance, if I can say that.

We have two french members, one russian member, one english member and one swedish member.

smile_o.gif

And, yes, were making russian gear (amongst other things)

wink_o.gif

I've had a look on your previeuw pack , but it doesn't seem to be anything new ,except the island wish is only made of old buildings, is there an other previeuw pack ?

What are exacly the skills of each memeber of the team ?

All images has been taken from addons whitch are old (the weapon pack date of 2003) The work on Banguor island has start in 2002.

Soldier

Graphic Artist (not texturer)

JW

Moddeler/Coder

helping_hand

Moddeler

Montana

Mission/Script Maker

And me

Island maker

You have also to know that we come back after more than one year of inactivity and that the reason why all images and packs are old. We have restarted 10 days ago. The new stuff will be product smile_o.gif

I beg you not to use the cliche and overused song on your frontpage. It is incredibly overused and corny.

If you don't like it, turn your speakers down.

smile_o.gif

I come back this evening, I will contact all persons that have ask smile_o.gif

Have a godd day and thank to all /D

I do not understand! MOD will be against Russians?

We Russian command. We are ready to help you but provided that you of MOD will not contain anti Russian propagation.

Our site

http://www.twmod.flashpointzone.com/

It's very interresting, but how can i communicate with you ?

You have MSN ?

I let you my msn : bambi@team-hst.com

I have open an ICQ account today wink_o.gif I am waiting for authorization on ICQ.

My ICQ is 258-029-599

Cant you discuss this via PM, E-mail, ICQ or MSN. It would be nice if u would give us news and infos about your MOD but not a recruiting disussion. If nobody answers your request you should ask the specific user you want in your team.

Last news :

Quote[/b] ]New Cooperation !

Welcome to Hellenic Warfare Mod,

Today, again a great news, but what kind of news? All is in the title, after a long time of conversation with Spaeky, from (HWM) Hellenic Warfare Mod, we have decided to make a cooperation between us. But Why ? Today, there is a lot of mod, some with a great quality and some others with lower quality, so why a cooperation with some other mods ? The answer is simply, "In order to have a final mod of quality with an hard diversity!" So we are making a gage of quality for you ! We also annouced that the Greece will be present on 2 of our campaigns.

Sincerly,

Staff Hellenic Warfare Mod and Soviet War Rebellion.

Sorry, for the topic confused_o.gif

Hello,

First, Sorry for the topics sad_o.gif Too much for one thing huh.gif

whistle.gif Please, ANSWER ONLY TO THIS TOPICS, We will concentrate the discussion here and only on this topic ! whistle.gif

Today, it will be probably the last short news, after we will make big news per week to simplify the life of news site.

In this news, you will found 10 new pictures of SwR with a little description for each ones…

Part 1 : Mercenaries

Part 2 : GUI

Mercenaries :

We start with the mercenaries update:

As you know serial killer and Helping hand are working one the mercenaries pack that is already available on our downloads page.

As you can see, the Green Beret will be at the meeting, with a new face that was done since some days. On the second screen, we have made an assault vest with woodland camouflage which contains some magazines of M4 or any other weapons you will add to this unit. In order to continue with the clothing, you can noticed that in reality, there is a lot of special units who have knee pads, so to be more realistic and to correspond with the reality, we have made ones with the Woodland camouflage for the moment. For the next picture, you see a classic soldier who will be reinforced by some several versions like machine gunners, grenadier, sniper etc… Yuri has been totally reworked for his night version, new face, new clothes, and so many other little details. To finish with our upcoming mercenaries pack, we let you discover a picture of some new faces for each mercenary.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

The GUI

For the next part, it’s about the GUI. As you also know, tom_48_97 is working on the GUI and some islands. Today, we reveal some screens of the GUI in his version 0.5, the latest for the moment. There are some great improvements, and as far we know, we are the first to make this. For example, we have reworks the space and adding some things that we let you discovered by yourself.

Version 0.5

Image 1

Image 2

Version 0.4

Image Alpha 2

Version 0.2

Image Alpha 1

WIP :

- Banguor Island

- PYS Island

- No named island

- G36 Pack

- TMP Pack

- MP5 Pack

- Mercs Pack

- Objects Pack

- New sky

- Full modification of the GUI

There are some other news in our site : Just click here smile_o.gif

Other links :

UCS_Mercenaries 0.9 Release

G36 Pack, a WIP

SwR object : WIP and help needed !

Banguor Island

whistle.gif Please, ANSWER ONLY TO THIS TOPICS, We will concentrate the discussion here and only on this topic ! whistle.gif

Nothing related with the news, just to show you smile_o.gif

040809.jpg

This mod really looks promising wink_o.gif

Eager to see some more work from you in the future!