Sign in to follow this  
Jimboob

A New TKC ID Changer

Well I was looking through, youtube.com for Armed asault videos, and noticed the link to TKC's site, I went to it, and saw this.

Quote[/b] ]

As a response to the attack TKC staff has decided to announce that a new better OFP ID Changer will be released soon. A new VC cheat will also be released in the next few days.

Thoughts? Will BIS fix it again? I hope so.

Hope they do something about it. But what is the point of cheating with OFP why buy a realistic game if you plan on cheating or why not actually learn to play the game.

Good find anyway hopefully something will be done to fix this.

That threat was made almost a month ago so I wouldn't be too worried. And isn't the fact that cheats are not detected at all a bigger problem anyway? You only catch the stupidest cheaters so even if the ID banning is effective it doesn't really help.

This doesn't have anything to do with cheating, it's simple trolling. They develop cheats and stuff, and yet they're too stupid to, in one case I witnessed, change their language settings from German before they say "Sieg heil". Now isn't that ironic? A german trolling a game and leaving with a fascist greeting. Personally, I'm not gonna suck their bandwidth, it's just not worth it. But I have full sympathy for anyone who choose to attack them in any way possible.

TKC are a bunch of f-ed up idiots who spend their lifes ruining gaming for other ppl.

I swear to f-ing god that I'm gonna find you all..

And then have some fun...

I hope you asses is reading this

mad_o.gif

The problem is that some of TKC minions like to come on servers and ruin the game,the major problem is that some of clan members use cheats in games too,I have spotted 10 players with tag and a reputation in their servers using cheats,one of them was using the teleport in Battlefields 1985 games,another one in a Riverbattle was camping with Abrams and targetting me over the visual range,I know the rightclick-trick,but for him was impossible to spot me because I have runned all the way by foot using the ridges for cover and when I have stopped my run he just heated me

Some of this clans dont accept mods at all but their clan mates comes on server with modified files such .wrp,3dpbo and .bin and they abuse with this killing people through bushes,forests and so on,and their mods are hided by DynamicRange;but the strange thing is that I dont see the standard modified subdivion message that appears when you use the DynamicRange mod.

Is plenty of cheaters,and when you own them they are ready to ban you,last day I was using hit&run tattic to defend one of them started to whine yelling me:you have a G36 why when you killed my mate you were using and M21 and now you got a G36?You cheat,we are going to ban you...Just because on the past game I have finished the map with 14 inf kills,2 armor,3 soft and 1 air and 0kills

I cheat(for them),gg

Just ban them, then ignore.

No point in arguing or anything like it. They like to be the center of attention.

TKC are a bunch of f-ed up idiots who spend their lifes ruining gaming for other ppl.

mad_o.gif

Do you accept orders too ? biggrin_o.gif

No, but my assosiation do. You may get me to do the job (if I'm free that is)

Call:

1-800-scary-russians

wink_o.gif

Just ban them, then ignore.

No point in arguing or anything like it. They like to be the center of attention.

Wisdom notworthy.gif

You can ban the party ruiners but not server owners and their minions.

Because some of theam cheat to ruin a game and the others use cheats to feel like a pro,and they start to sort out players that play better than them.

3or4 servers runs Battlefields games here in Europe and their respective server owners/clan players use cheats,so what to do now?

Mess up their reputation or what?

Deja vu of old TCZ clans using modified islands to win

mad_o.gif

Wow...you are threatening violence, because of some guy killed you or cheated in a video game?

You got some problems buddy..

No, I said have some fun.

Meaning, testing there 1337 h4xx0r scripts.

Dude, don't take it dead-serious.

Or what, are you TKC lawyer and gonna sue me now or what?

Joker, if you cheat, you're an idiot and a newbie. It also tells quite a bit about who you are as a person.