Sign in to follow this  
Al Simmons

Survival Pack Beta 0.9 release

After the pausing of the Cast Away Project i decided to finish my stuff and release it on a special site, there you can get info about it, too. You can find it here REMOVED FOR PATCHING

all addons on the site are free of charge so please dont missunderstand the prices and BUY NOW links. Maybe the Downloads can get slow because of my Bandwith.

BTW i need an animator for the animals. Iam planning to make more animals of all climate zones if i can find an animator.

Hehe, love that Shop style feeling you got there! Shame most of the stuff is sold out, waiting for the next shipment tounge2.gif

Sorry mates, shame on me i forgot to add the shelters in the config. Now new Downloadlink and a sample pic of some of the objects SKB09.JPG

I love that... what was it called again, that trap with the big spiky thing that drops right on your face! Works on bunnies too, though! Managed to place it quite perfectly on the doorway of the cave, looked like the spiky log thingy was resting over the doorway and then rolling down when someone tried to enter.

Thanks for the second download, the shelter looks goody.

Btw, the "bow" trap that shoots spears doesn't seem to do any damage. Or maybe it just didn't hit me, as I did see something flying in the air.

Overall, this has more than some potential in it! I can imagine putting those traps and some of the punji trap scripts released into a Vietnamese village, play as VC and watch a squad of GI:s die without me having to fire a single shot - them neither.

Hi there

A new download link available @OFPC

Just klick and wait, download file appears automatically

What are the chances of making that pig thing move it's legs? Would be very useful. Also you might want to rotate the crab model so that it walks sideways. Legs need to move on that too.

The lean to is good needs a better texture but is a good addon. As for the bed.

The cave needs work.

Quote[/b] ]Btw, the "bow" trap that shoots spears doesn't seem to do any damage. Or maybe it just didn't hit me, as I did see something flying in the air.

and
Quote[/b] ]Legs need to move on that too.

The lean to is good needs a better texture but is a good addon. As for the bed.

The cave needs work.

Yeah guys i know and thats why this pack is a Beta wink_o.gif

Without an animator none of the animals will move its legs sad_o.gif

And the spears need scripting, in fact there are 3 spears created and shooted in your direction,but they will miss u sad_o.gif if somebody has an idea how to fix it please contact me.

Thx SWAT for the mirror

It all looks cool dude, can't wait to try it out smile_o.gif Especially that crossbow!

Maybe the next pack might have a survival gun or 2.

Springfield M6-Scout, or an AR7.

Nice one, I love the spears, they work well, it would be nice if they stuck in the ground, and if they appeared as a weapon aswell, Im sure this would be possible with a bit of basic scripting aswell, good work! the traps are great aswell, some good fun there.

Edit: Try consulting some of the House Divided or Civilwar mod team as they both have put alot of effort into Animated Horses, I also think that you can edit the Animals you have created in OFP-anim as long as they are units and not Vehicles.

I love that... what was it called again, that trap with the big spiky thing that drops right on your face! Works on bunnies too, though! Managed to place it quite perfectly on the doorway of the cave, looked like the spiky log thingy was resting over the doorway and then rolling down when someone tried to enter.

them neither.

thats a deadfall trap