Sign in to follow this  
G-LOC

Carl Gustav

I find this rocket launcher in Malvinas MOD:

instalaza2.jpg

I can fire while I´m prone or stand and run while using it. This is a big problem with the OPF´s rocket launchers.

This is set like a Mortar launch. I change the code do make a Carl Gustav and got this:

instalaza1.jpg

What I have to do to solve this problem.

G-LOC

try rotating model 90 degrees clockwise in oxygen?

I rotate 90 degree. But the first person view and the sight don´t. It´s off axis too. Whats the next step?

instalaza4.jpg

instalaza5.jpg

G-LOC

i think you can't make a rocketlauncher as a rifle , because you would need other anims and couldn't fire rockets if you have it as rifle.

thats my option

For now just move to model to the right a little bit in o2. This part is going to be alot of trial and error to find the right spot.

The first person view still it´s rotate 90 degree. The sight start spining if used:

csr84primeira.jpg

The tird person it´s almost done:

csr84terceira.jpg

Thanks

G-LOC

Check the LRAC in OFrP Weapons Pack. Might help out.

To fix the first person thing you have to do the same thing you did to the thrid person model. Rotate the model 90 degrees

If you combined this with those two weapon scripts you could have the CarlG as a secondary, but not be restricted to crouching

Maybe it would look more realistic if the trigger would be at the right hand wink_o.gif ; When i shoot with at the Bundeswehr (there just in use for ILUMINATION Rounds) it really hits me hard, so maybe add an asskicking recoil. pistols.gif

Maybe it would look more realistic if the trigger would be at the right hand wink_o.gif ; When i shoot with at the Bundeswehr (there just in use for ILUMINATION Rounds) it really its me hard, so maybe add an asskicking recoil. pistols.gif

So much for the whole 'recoilless rifle'.....Why would they have a weapon dedicated just to firing flares? Cant the Panzerfuast 3 not do the job?

Ok some years ago (dont know the exact dates) there was the Carl Gustav used as heavy AT weapon at the BW,it was called Panzerfaust 1 it think, beside there was a light AT system similar to the russian RPG, it was called Panzerfaust 2. Now theres the Panzerfaust 3, i shoot with it too. Its consisting of a Cartrige (Pipe and Rocket) and the trigger unit. There are no Ilum rounds for the Pzfst3 i think because of the price. So we just use the CG for Ilumination.

For the recoil watch this Man shooting recoilless riffle

I see the LRAC. It´s a good addon.

Oyman I dont know how to totate the model 90 degrees in first person view. Can you tell the way ?

With the 2thrifle mod we can have a rifle and a Carl Gustaf together.

G-LOC

The 1st person view in OFP is the Pilot View lod in the p3d model, it is what you need to rotate.

the carl gustav looks like something i seen before, you using our model? (sfp)..