Sign in to follow this  
Colossus

GameSpot's E3 2006 impression.

Why are you such a total idiot for nearly threatening bis to death because of an OPTIONAL feature?  confused_o.gif

No mate, I didn't want to threat BIS, I was just mad about that well-disciplined Gamespit expert, who thinks solving a problem means "save and reload all the time until accidentaly I can make it to the next level", not "think about tactics, plan, then execute".

About character switching: I hope that it will be an optional feature, but I fear that it will confuse mission design. Again, I hope you're right.

peace

Hahaha - I was 14 when I first got OFP, and I must admit it did pose me a challenge for about 1 or 2 missions... but then, my growing up and partial militarisation of my brain has kinda changed me.

Hahaha - I was 14 when I first got OFP, and I must admit it did pose me a challenge for about 1 or 2 missions... but then, my growing up and partial militarisation of my brain has kinda changed me.

Judging by that statement, I have this hunch that we are both college age students. wink_o.gif

"And for those of you with nightmares of Operation Flashpoint's difficulty (you only had one save game per mission, and since missions easily took more than an hour each, that led to a lot of frustration), the good news is that it sounds like there are a lot more autosave points in Armed Assault".

Well, it was frustrating for me too at the beggining, but than i realised that you shouldn't play it like Half-life

Edit: When i (finally) realised it, it became a whole new game...