Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_Raptor

Where Is The H&K OICW & HK G11 Weapons

Where is the OICW Gun for Flashpoint? Looks like it used to be in a pack called "OFP NES::Heckler&Koch Bonus Weapons Pack." However I don't know what "NES" means other than Nintendo Entertainment System, lol. And it seems to be from Japan. The links I've found advertising the OICW for OFP are unactive, most likely dead. This is a link to a few pictures about the pack witht he OICW and the G11 (The Caseless Rifle that was ahead of it's time)

http://www.newsounds.jp/html/ofp/ofp_0203.htm

Scroll down about 1/10th of the way and you'll see them.

-Christopher

I think you can still get the HK Pack off @war. If you look up INQ's site, he has a nice OICW

off @war. If you look up INQ's site

I don't know what you mean. DO you have a link?

Thanks, Extremeus Decimus.

-Christopher

I think you can still get the HK Pack off @war. If you look up INQ's site, he has a nice OICW

Don't think so, @war is currently down. They might be up again in June or July, check their page...

Your best luck would probably be ofp.info, and then the search function there. If it isn't there, try ofpbase.com, if not, well... Try the links of those pages.

Has been going downhill with the ofp community webpages lately... (@war down, ofpec down, hmpf...)

Inq's website

Look under Addons and you'll find some nice OICWs

For a G11, the closest I can recall is the HK pack, but there may be some nicer ones out.

EDIT: Yoink! read a few posts up! crazy_o.gif

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I have a few different version of the OICW, however, it seems full auto isn't always an option. And one of them only has a 20 round clip! Blasphemy! However the 20mm Launcher is sweet as well as most of the zooms. Now I'm curious as to hwo I could edit the main files to change the ammo count and mag size and stuff liek that yay.gif

edit through the .cfg file withing the pno use winpbo to open it then patch it back up

HK Pack rulz! Find a mirror below wink_o.gif

LOBO HK:Pack 1

user.burns_addon3.jpg

edit: oops, fixed link wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>Not Found</span> sad_o.gif

Never heard of Blackdog's server, do you have a link? Rapidshare does indeed suck

Never heard of Blackdog's server, do you have a link? Rapidshare does indeed suck

Yea sure, it´s the same link i posted one page back whistle.gif