Sign in to follow this  
Marckasis2

Harrier??

Hi pal's

Somebody remembers AV-8B Harrier that they released already does like 1 year, that tapeworm the particularitity that when accelerating at maximum speed explode, as mod notices is not to harrier of the people of falkland. greetings.

huh.gif

If i am understanding you correctly, you want to know where you can find the Harrier?

If so you can download it on this page.

Or there's the one by the Conflicto de Malvinas which is found here.

HotShot,this harrier isnt'..is other harrier...i can remember the name of the harrier i mean,,cos'thats the reason i need your help pal's....Really sorry for my crap english je...

I just edited the post to include the link to the CdM pack which also includes a Harrier.

As far as I know, those 2 are the only Harriers released.

well there is a harrier by VIT

Here

maybe that one?

No isnt' too...is other harrier is realtive new....released already does like 1 year...anyone have more info? thanks Extremeus Decimus.

If i am understanding you correctly

Hehe, you know as well as I do that you didn't understand a word of that, you're just taking a wild guess. rofl.gif

Sorry, pal, that annoying language barrier's gettin in the way again. I can't be sure of what you're trying to say. Just out of curiosity though, if I may ask, what the hell is the word "tapeworm" doing in there? huh.gif

I know, there is a harrier in the spanish fuerzas mod (or similar named)...

OFP.info (German cookies)

If i am understanding you correctly

Hehe, you know as well as I do that you didn't understand a word of that, you're just taking a wild guess. rofl.gif

Sorry, pal, that annoying language barrier's gettin in the way again. I can't be sure of what you're trying to say. Just out of curiosity though, if I may ask, what the hell is the word "tapeworm" doing in there? huh.gif

Tapeworm?? i dont know...i used the page of altavista to traslate my words,,spanish-english....ok i think its hard find this harrier...one thing i remember about of this harrier is...this harrier if you take to speed limit.first the turbines are burning,and you haear a voice "low your speed"or something like thar 2.if you dont stop,the plane it explodes...that is the only i rember about of this harrier...the only site i download,it was here in the forum...

Tapeworm. Excellant. Plus I don't think the Bennys have Harriers. Except of course when theiy're being harrassed by the Argies. I guess they're Brits too though so they do.

Glad you found what you were looking for m8. Wait until Rock releases his.  crazy_o.gif

I've never understood the american's bad pun on a name for the harrier. I mean, the AV8...c'mon thats terrible.

Yeah, at the risk of starting a flame war, which I don't want to do, I have to say that they are pretty retarded.

Huh?

What's wrong with that?

Totally lost here...

("A, wait" or what?)

Going a bit off topic here, I remember the first Harrier addon I played with in OFP, it was a retexture Frogfoot, and it flew like a helicopter. Clever trick that, but mean that you had to fly with the plane pointing into the fround and you couldnt just fly upwards banghead.gif

I have a Harrier that flies like a chopper but was given afterburners to allow it to cruise like a plane, best harrier flying Ive seen so far. smile_o.gif

[/i've never understood the american's bad pun on a name for the harrier. I mean, the AV8...c'mon thats terrible.]

Well A stands for attack, and V stands for verticle. Weve had A-1s, A-4s, A-6s, A-7s and all the other failed model numbers in between. Thus using the andvanced and highly technical power of sequence the nomeclature of AV-8 was born. To include the Marines thought the orginal version needed refining creating the AV-8B. Crazy banghead.gif

I think he means how AV-8 sounds like the word "aviate."

Exactly what i meant.

I have a Harrier that flies like a chopper but was given afterburners to allow it to cruise like a plane, best harrier flying Ive seen so far.  smile_o.gif

And where can I find that Harrier?

Well, you can always check for download links in the addons sections of ofp.info or opflashpoint.org. I remember seeing it at the latter one.

Found a Harrier from Flashpoint in the Falklands.

It was awsome.

Pictures, pictures and again, pictures.. yay.gif