Sign in to follow this  
user

Where did you buy...

Where did you buy Operation Flashpoint?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RN Malboeuf @ Jan. 22 2002,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I walked out of my own store with it<span id='postcolor'>

The only way to top that is if someone else here, whom you don't know, also walked out of your store with it. wow.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 22 2002,15:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I ordered it through The FAQ and got a commision on my own purchase!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, that was my first copy back in July.

I received my second copy, the full OFP Gold version, as a courtesy from BIS, for helping Codemaster's staff members pass the training mission.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I ordered it through The FAQ and got a commision on my own purchase!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, that was my first copy back in July.

I received my second copy, the full OFP Gold version, as a courtesy from BIS, for helping Codemaster's staff members pass the training mission.<span id='postcolor'>

So I'm guessing it's not hard to get a job at codemasters?

Or were they chimps that they're training? In that case, you deserve it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (amos m @ Jan. 22 2002,16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or were they chimps that they're training? In that case, you deserve it.<span id='postcolor'>

Things really got rough when we ran outta bananas! tounge.gif

*Looks around to see if the coast is clear...*

Got my first copy in March/April  biggrin.gif

*Runs away from angry mob*

Well...*all* webmasters got press demos back then (note: there were only 3 or 4 fansites back then, so it's unlikely something similar will ever happen again wink.gif)

I can't remember, when did the OFP demo come out? Was it March, April or May? I remember playing that demo mission hundreds of times, then I started playing some user missions on a Malden with only 30% of trees on it, and could just imagine how the full island would look like with all the villages and trees on it. Those were the days...

-=Die Alive=-

Either early September or late August...i'm in US, which means I'd get later than EU.....

paid ~$49.99 to EB, and worth every cent.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 22 2002,19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The OFP demo came out in either February or March last year.<span id='postcolor'>

Tuesday, March 20th, 2001.