Sign in to follow this  
b_ringer25

Relased Inv 44 Tiger by Klallo

Invasion 44 PzKpfw VI Tiger by Kallo

I44IF_Tiger_01s.jpg

I44IF_Tiger_02s.jpg

The addon contains the impressive Tiger and also a wrecked version that you can see on the second screenshot. Unfortunately there's no demo mission or readme included in the archive.

OFP.info FTP #1

OFP.info FTP #2

13.38 MB

Its a good addon. I have been toying with it. But we have no WWII Desert Addons/Mods or anything (that I am aware of).

Wow, great addon!  thumbs-up.gif

But why a 76 M7 gun and a M2 .50cal Browning machinegun?  crazy_o.gif

-Soviet-

Wow, great addon! thumbs-up.gif

But why a 76 M7 gun and a M2 .50cal Browning machinegun? crazy_o.gif

-Soviet-

Probably an edited copy from a Sherman config file wink_o.gif

Yes, that's what I think...

A little bit strange for a Tiger... wink_o.gif

Execpt that, It's a very nice addon.

-Soviet-

It's a nice addon but why is Inv44 releasing their mod as single addons now?

I suppose it is because Italian Front is the expansion to Inv 44 and not the mod itself. Otherwise the addons would be shelved.

It's a good addon, but it doesn't really seem finished. The weapons are wrong (Tiger should have 88mm cannon and MG34 shouldn't it? I may be wrong), ingame it is classed as a T80, and has a T80 pic in the command bar (although Inv44s last Tiger had custom pic). However, it has a real nice feel to it. It actually feels like a big, heavy tank killer.

But it's still nice to see some desert WW2 addons coming out. This wil go well with DWW2s stukas and Gavins infantry pack. thumbs-up.gif

The wrecked Tiger is pretty good aswell. Now you can actually still use the destroyed tank as its turret is still operational. wink_o.gif

It's a good addon, but it doesn't really seem finished. The weapons are wrong (Tiger should have 88mm cannon and MG34 shouldn't it? I may be wrong), ingame it is classed as a T80, and has a T80 pic in the command bar (although Inv44s last Tiger had custom pic). However, it has a real nice feel to it. It actually feels like a big, heavy tank killer.

But it's still nice to see some desert WW2 addons coming out. This wil go well with DWW2s stukas and Gavins infantry pack. thumbs-up.gif

The wrecked Tiger is pretty good aswell. Now you can actually still use the destroyed tank as its turret is still operational.  wink_o.gif

I reallly wouldn't worry about. The tiger really doesn't have anything to blow up since we have no desert shermans, stuarts, or matildas...

well, it's a great looking Tiger with only some minor faults really, and I know it's supposed to be a desert tank but did'nt the base dark yellow become a fairly generic colour in nw Europe 44-45?

I dont think it looks that out of place on a non-desert map.

huh.gif

Also, the rotating speed is way faster than it was in real life.

Bah he should have released it with the animations i did for cargo! hopefully someone in I44 still has my anims for it crazy_o.gif

Wildo