Sign in to follow this  
jkeegs1963

old skool player coming back

hi all is operation blah blah still been played??coop or against foe??have played this game in the past for about 2 yrs and well ok must be 6 yrs now, but with ofp2 and armed assault coming up i want to get back into it(thats is there is anything to get into)i am a mature player loads of experience in online fps.uk based 10 meg conn great rig...so all is needed is for someone to get in touch...lmao i just re bought it for 7.99 goty edition bargin lol my msn is james.keegan@ntlworld.com uk based or near as dam to my time zone lol whistle.gifbanghead.gif

Practically, all clans requier you to apply, they wont come after you, take a look in the squads and fan pages section for some squads, such as the one im in, RAAB. British based, take a look.

Posting here btw is only for OFP news. You wanted to post in squads and fan pages  wink_o.gif

Please don't crosspost. As I said in your other thread, look in squads and fanpages, there are plenty of squads advertising, no need for a thread asking for information when it's there for you to read yourself.