Sign in to follow this  
chipper

Stryker Armored Vehicle

passed on again.

Be happy it gets passed on.. Or should it be buried? wink_o.gif

I am very happy it is still active,it's just that I have no patience.

Wilco you must've been a part of Duece Four at some time huh?  Well at any rate thanks for taking up the challenge, i've been waiting for a Stryker for a loooooong time.  It sucks being in a Stryker unit and never getting to use one on OFP.  And Wilco, as soon as you get around to it don't forget to make the MCVB!

Never been a part of Duece-Four. I've just read Micheal Yon's blog a lot.

And yes, unfortunetaly the project has been passed on to a more skilled modeler. Although I have yet to hear from him at all, I hope he is working on it.

If this goes down the drain, I'll try to contact more people to finish this.

Oh ah ha! I got a few buddies in Duece-Four, well actually 3-2 SCR now! I'm 1-2 SCR, their next door neighbors!

Awesome, Duece-Four is one ass kicking Stryker Battalion, I heard they were disbanded though?

Ahh Duece Four isint all that great, 1-5 Was much better smile_o.gif. No our Brigade is all still together, what was 1st Brigade 25th ID has been reflagged to the 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment and they moved us all to Germany.

Does the Stryker still have a chance in OFP? Or has it been left for dead again?

I think they are still working on it. But addons dont progress fast, unless the ppl making them are workaholics. And most of the ppl here have a normal live aswell! biggrin_o.gif

A wip shot would be cool, but I doubt it will point out many new updates. Stuff takes time, something Im discovering right now! Texturing something good takes time, lots and lots of time!

I haven't touched it in awhile, I've been to busy with Fire Academy and a whole lot of other things, sorry guys.

I haven't touched it in awhile, I've been to busy with Fire Academy and a whole lot of other things, sorry guys.

Well, thats the past .... so whats the future hold ?

Not sure, Fire School lasts for five months, so it ends in January. I can pass this on to someone who has credible skills to finish it, I just don't know who.