Sign in to follow this  
sr4470

Chechnyan conflict mod?

@Wass

Not sure you know me,mate,but I know you reading topics on flash.ru. wink_o.gif

Well,don't know about author of campaign.I need permisions etc...Don't know how would I realise this.Maybe in the summer.Now I've got a plenty of work in office. smile_o.gif

If you want some advanced info or just want to talk,PM me plz,mate.Let's stay on topic, from now on. wink_o.gif

----------------------------------------------------

Hm...BTR-152.What is this?Have some screens?

Holy moly notworthy.gif just downloded that chechen map thing! Luckily i had all the addon's,started playing the mission and i got to thinking wouldn't it be a nice change if somebody who knew how to make mission's and campaign's could make some on this map.Perhap's even use saddam's chechen rebels addon.russ v chechen or vise versa . EDIT= are their any similar campaigns or missions on the russian ofp site( it's even better when they are speaking in russian)

Holy moly notworthy.gif just downloded that chechen map thing! Luckily i had all the addons,started playing the mission and i got to thinking wouldn't it be a nice change if somebody who knew how to make missions and campaigns could make some on this map. Perhaps even use saddam's chechen rebels addon. russ v chechen or vice versa.

Missions are easy, campaigns require a little more work (but thanks to some easy editing tools arent as hard as they could be). Unfortunately I dont have the addons on my PC right now (and I'd have to dig through a lot of backup CDs\DVDs to find them - assuming I downloaded them previously).

@Wass

Not sure you know me,mate,but I know you reading topics on flash.ru. wink_o.gif

Well,don't know about author of campaign.I need permisions etc...Don't know how would I realise this.Maybe in the summer.Now I've got a plenty of work in office. smile_o.gif

If you want some advanced info or just want to talk,PM me plz,mate.Let's stay on topic, from now on. wink_o.gif

No, it's not Artger campaign... I did't know author... sad_o.gif

i'll PM you. on russian? wink_o.gif

Possible have a deal to you... About translation something...

So if someone interseted in chechen campaign I could translate it,if Wass would receive permission for me,cause I don't have too much time to ask for it (as a practise shows it isn't a deal of 1-2 e-mails.)

Any body got any russian links to good campaign's or mission's(it dosn't matter if the languge is only russian)