Sign in to follow this  
Saddam (WW3m)

Tropic War - Africa conflict

Hello dear visitors of this forum! I notify on that that Tropic War MOD is renamed in WW3 Studio. But work above project Tropic War is not finished, we continue to work above MOD here the second year and are measured to finish business! I remind FASHIONS narrates about somebody the local conflict an event in tropics, in our case the conflict occurs in a zone of equatorial Africa. In these photos you can look a part Our work. For development of island under the name "Paradise" there is a creation of highly detailed objects of local flora and architecture. Our studio will accept any help! The Greater request if you have archives of materials across Africa the request to inform on Email OFPlocalConflic@yandex.ru If you be interested in local conflicts in Africa or are not indifferent to our project can to be a part of our command and to help us with development.

Thanks!

leader WW3 Studio

http://www.twmod.flashpointzone.com/

twm15sp.th.jpg

Excuse for bad translation! smile_o.gif

the commando armored car are impresive (the btr-60 too), any date for release a beta testing or the finished pack?

At present Pack BTR60 it is actually ready, beto versions we plan Release this month.

Great... yay.gif

Those units look very good quality. Hope you and Bushfores mod can sort something out. thumbs-up.gif

The FASHION will tell the script of ours about peace-making operation in one of the African countries. Campaign will remind film Black Howk Down

Any chance of a Liberian campaign??

It would pwn to shoot at all the dumbasses wearing bright orange life jackets and teddy bear backpacks. Plus all the different Ak mods you could make would be cool. The things they do to their poor aks are crazy.

If you would like I can link some pictures, but I am pretty sure you know which ones I am talking about.

I'm visit your page, but I haven't got any idea of russian language.

the new BMP-1 and BMP-2 are too cool.

Any date for the release any update?

Look here for theyr BMP-News wink_o.gif

Is german ok? biggrin_o.gif

Greetings

Imutep

Nice pics biggrin_o.gif

Great work Saddam whistle.gif

Long life to WW3, Python Art Studio, MMStudio and SwR biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif