Sign in to follow this  
Wachtmeester

LLW presents Fokker Vintage series (Beta)

Hello all,

Some of may have seen my post in the Addon Discussion forum, but now here's the first Beta of our Fokker Vintage Series.

This initial release features three types of aircraft, all from the World War 1 era.

- E3

- Dr1

- D7

All models come in numerous variants, and since this is the first release I will create some more, if you have requests, don't hesitate to ask.

The definitive pack will also feature a mission pack and aircraft from other era's.

Download it:

Download link temporarily removed due to owner right issues

(17,5 mb)

To use this pack you need the BIS Camel which can be found:

Here

(4,53 mb)

There is some extra information in the readme.

Any comments, hints, tips or help is always appreciated!

foto1.sized.jpg

Fokker E3

foto3.sized.jpg

Fokker Dr1

foto4.sized.jpg

Fokker D7

foto5.sized.jpg

Have fun! Wouter

Great fun!

I request a Bristol F2-B 1917 Fighter, British two seater fighter. One of the best aircrafts of the WW1 theatre.

bristol_F2B.jpg

Lol, I ment repaints. It has to stay in the Fokker series. But if I have some spare time....

Otherwise, try the Operation Somme mod, it was my inspiration for creating this addon. I thin k they have a F2b.

They have stolen and changed my Fokker D7 Model without my permission! How ever, i invested too much of my time and hard work.

Read my "Read me.txt"

Quote[/b] ]Dont change any of the textures or models or use parts of them without my permission!

You asked me and i am sorry, but i said NO. You must accept that. It is a copyright violation to make copies of any of the content of my work (model, texturing, basic ..) and to pass them off as your own work.

You has not my permission to do it!

Remove my Fokker D.VII (D7) from your addons and downloads. Thank you!

best regards,

Blackhofen - www.blackhofen

They have stolen and changed my Fokker D7 Model without my permission! How ever, i invested too much of my time and hard work.

Read my "Read me.txt"

Quote[/b] ]Dont change any of the textures or models or use parts of them without my permission!

You asked me and i am sorry, but i said NO. You must accept that. It is a copyright violation to make copies of any of the content of my work (model, texturing, basic ..) and to pass them off as your own work.

best regards,

Well, I had to wait a very long time for your answer, but that's no excuse. As I mentioned in my Email, I had to change a lot of things, so it still is 90 % my work. Anyway I will remove the link and create a new model, but it will still look the same, because it's a D7 to.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but your no came just as I released it.

confused_o.gif A bit unsure of what to say.. but these betas were well worth the wait. The textures look incredible and are very detailed, not to mention the quality of the models.. Awesome release.

Guest RKSL-Rock
Why wouldnt any1 have their work being optimised and made bteer sad_o.gif ??

Possibly because its their work.

In this particular case he'd already said no, its his right and Wachtmeester has done the responsible thing and removed the download.

Read my "Read me.txt"

best regards,

I respect your will, but I think people shouldn't be so selfish. OFP is all about hobbism, we all make addons for free..

But no more waste of time and energy for people that only think about themselves.

Nice addon Wachtmeester gonna have allot of fun with these planes biggrin_o.gif

DL'ed all before 2O'clock... removed the D7. confused_o.gif

Great work, wachtmeester. Always wanted to try to shoot down jets with a fokker.... looking forward to your D7 wink_o.gif

So now we will just have another D7 aircraft, I dont seem to see what the point is here?

It has been asked, if ppl dont check their mails for ages, its also their fault things get released. Allthough it may have stood their without permission no release, if ppl mentioned that BEFORE things were released! So you think your ok, and you release it, THEN they return your email... NO cannot do, change it, well bit a late...

Read my "Read me.txt"

best regards,