Sign in to follow this  
OFman

Drago Island

Hi,

Today, I'd like to present my new island called Drago. I used on map Berghoff's Nature Pack 3 – Nordic, WGL texture replacement pack, Mapfact Barracks 1.5 and OFPL Objects.

http://www.f2z.avx.pl/drago/Drago.rar (47MB)

drago.jpg

Needed addons:

Berghoff's Nature Pack 3 - Nordic - http://ofpc.de/berghoff/files/addons/naturepacks/OFPR_BRG_EN_1.00.rar

Mapfact Barracks 1.5 - ftp://ftp.gamepark.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/JOF_Objects1_2.zip

drago16ll.th.jpgdrago21yw.th.jpg

drago35gm.th.jpgdrago46ez.th.jpg

drago56tb.th.jpg

Gallery: http://usera.imagecave.com/OFman/Drago/

hello! this is really good island, i like it very much. goob job, wink_o.gif but unfortunately there are a lot of bugs i saw, while playing. most of them with grass... but it's ok, i'ill wait for update smile_o.gif

ive been waiting for this since ofp.info displayed the screenshots

downloadin now

the scenery is very beautiful...nice job biggrin_o.gif

Great Work OFman!

Beautiful Island...

I am waiting for the new version (maybe Drago 2?).

Very impressive work OFman. Your island have a good Balkans climate. Fantastic greennless and the whole smile_o.gif

Pretty good stuff.

Some advice:

a) Fix the ILS - I'm currently landing in the sea.

b) The textures you have are good, but there are earlier ones (for Nogova) released by WGL that would go better with the OFPL Erba grass.

c) Fence the airport.

Other than that, a neat lil island. Well done. smile_o.gif

Hi,

great island!

Really beautiful scenery.

But one suggestion:

Some streets are very unrealistic.

But it's okay because this is one of the best Islands i've ever seen

Oh my god mate! this island is much more than awsome. The first island what I really like. Real Arma feeling! The settlements are cool and the grass with the nature is wonderfull (thanks to Berghoff). However there are some areas when the forests don't fit the ground correctly but it's OK. THe only one big problem that the island is a bit small sad_o.gif I hope to see an update in the neer future. Good work lad.

This island is great.

Did you use wrp tool? Can I ask how you placed the erba? did you do one spot at a time? The reason I ask is it seems like you have to zoom in very close when using wrptool to see where the grass will actually show up. Did you do a section painstakingly and then copy and paste it? I'm just curious if there was a technique you used or if it was just placing hundreds and hundreds of spots one at a time...

I was thinking about covering everon in grass. But I don't know about it if I have to do it one spot at a time...

I'm getting an error message.

cannot open object brg_eng\brg_blackalder.p3d

I means I get no trees showing up.

What do I do to fix it?

EDIT: Maybe if I'd installed the nature pack the first time. Don't mind me. banghead.gif