Sign in to follow this  
SeanTate

Ka-60 Kasatka

Since someones allready making a Ka-50 Blackshark, whos gonna make a Ka-60 Kasatka? I got some photos if thats get ya Motivated :P  

ka6069wi.jpg

ka6023sk.jpg

ka6030ep.jpg

ka6043au.jpg

ka6058rf.jpg

I am not sure, but i think, you can find one in the VME PLA-Pack on chinese side

I am not sure, but i think, you can find one in the VME PLA-Pack on chinese side

yes, but we want a Russian one, with more details than the VME one.

also the entire VME mod LAGS LIKE A BIOTCH sad_o.gif

I was actually thinking of making one when I finished MGS Substance (For god knows what time) few days ago.

I tried looking for some blueprins but came out shorthanded.

i'm not sure but i think in VME, it's not a ka60 but a chinese version of the french helo "Dauphin"

also the entire VME mod LAGS LIKE A BIOTCH  sad_o.gif

That probably depends on your computer.

Even if VME have one, it would be fun if somebody also made one. The more the marrier, or as Avon sais;

Addonmakers and Modmakers; you keep OFP alive...

Or something like that tounge2.gif

smile_o.gif

I asked the same thing about 6 months ago, they showed the RHS one but I think they're not working on it (RHS confirm?), then someone took over it but I haven't seen any progress since...

I also asked for the T98 Kombat "jeep" (more like Russian Humvee, just way cooler), but no-one made it... but then arose the conversation about the Gaz Gashkin which is now being made.

The Kasatka would be cool though. The PLA thing you mean is propably the Z-9, which is Aerospatielle Dauphin 2.

There was a superb one that PSC/Sebastian Müller back then made for RHS but he now is a BIS employe and asked me not to release it.

Then we had another Ka-60 in the works... the maker Mr.Mapper left the community, Bobcatt then took it as his own project and worked a bit on it, guess you gotta ask him if he wants to release it.

I think the model needs quite soem facelifting ( was based on the Ka-60-1 prototype not on the newer version ) and well... you see that it was modelled quite a while ago.

Also i think more variants and new textures would be needed.

---EDIT---

The pics posted above are of the old KA-60-1 prototype, the newer versions look different in many details.

Shadow NX, by any chance, do you still have any blueprints of Kasatka?

For that matter, if anyone does please do contact me over PM.

If someone does make it. they should give it changeable loadouts. it would make russian side a lot more up to date.

I saw bobcats ka60 , he showed it to me a while ago.

What he said is he was making it for rhs but they werent queit happy with it so there u go.

"Blackshark"? What?

KA-50 is "Blackshark".

KA-60 is "Kasatka" or "Killer Whale"