Sign in to follow this  
Leopardi

Something what annoys me

Why are there more screenshots for Game 2 than ArmA, which is much closer to release? confused_o.gif

Gotta feeling this is gonna be another one of those very short threads with a padlock on it!  band.gif   rofl.gif

Gotta feeling this is gonna be another one of those very short threads with a padlock on it!  band.gif   rofl.gif

Agreed!!! wink_o.gif

Is it a question, not a demand, so I don't see why it needs locking.

My guess, is that more of Game2's visuals and models have been completed. Game2 is a far bigger game, that has been worked on more than Arma (bare with me!wink_o.gif. OFP:E has been the focus for the last couple of years and whilst it seems Game2 has been in progress throughout that time, Arma has been of a lower priority. Thus there is more to show in screenshots for Game2 than Arma.

It doesn't mean that Game2 is closer to completion than Arma, it has a lot further to go e.g. the RPG elements.

As a footnote, I'm not even sure it is true to say there are more screenshots of Game2 than Arma. Maybe it is true to say there are more recent screenshots of Game2, whilst much of the Arma material seems to show older work?

Why are there more screenshots for Game 2 than ArmA

Count them up, I think there probably aren't, anyways for ArmA there are video clips, for Game2 not smile_o.gif

Why are there more screenshots for Game 2 than ArmA

Count them up, I think there probably aren't, anyways for ArmA there are video clips, for Game2 not smile_o.gif

only 1 video clip right? huh.gif

Hi all

Hi placebo  wink_o.gif

the fact that the homepage isnt updated yet + little information about ArmA (except the statement what this game will be + some screenshots)

...only tells me, the release is still far away.. thats only logical..

I dont know what time the most people joined (visited) this Forum, when screens about Game 2 been released? May be...

Anyway.. there must be any tactic about publicity.. to get more and more people when ArmA is getting closer to its release..

If BIS would show all informations/screenshots about ArmA now they would only loose people if the game wouldnt be released next time.. I understand that, no problem! The People only want some screenshots from time to time.. and thats not a big asking.. right?