Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

Safetys Marine's V2.0

Sorry if I sound like a foolish noob, but all I'm getting is an error that there is no entry '.modelSpecial.' I got the latest SJB pack downloaded all over again, and still... no dice.

You have JAM3 installed?

P.S.

Link for SC Marines 2.0

D.S.

I'm sorry for bringing this old topic up but, Where do i add the backpack? In the config? Im gonna try and find this myself but ill just post it here. How do i add facestex2 to the guys?

Thanks everyone.

Init line, I suppose... about 5 am here (just finished 3 hours of FDF, preceded by 3 hours of Il-2 and 30 mins of... FDF) and haven't used these units for a while so no idea to be honest. Either by executing a script in the init line if there's one (if it's a hidden selection in the model), editing the config to disable it's hidden selection nature or if it's a model, like a weapon, well then you use the same init command as with guns and stuff. If it's neither, and not part of the model, you'll need to edit the models themselves.

As for Facestex2 implementation, same as the last case above. You need to edit the models to have the Llauma's head v2 instead of normal BIS head (otherwise, the mapping will be fucked up) using a program like Oxygen (O2) or Gatebuilder. You'll also prolly have to edit the config to activate the scripts that enable the Facestex2 faces to be used, unless you wanna either set them yourself or to assign "solid" faces.