Sign in to follow this  
kurow

A good fast attack or desert patrol vehicle

well myone is as good as finished , it just need a gun and textures and such things then it is good to go

Looks like theres no hope.  banghead.gif LB? Thats short for Little Buggy right?

help.gif

Any 1 have any working links to The MARV buggys. The link provided on the first page time's out.

Thanks

I'll see what I can do.....no promises though!!!

If it does get released...it will require a reasonable amount of work to get it up to speed. I would prefer to see an established addon maker with texturing experience (vehicle texturing) take it on.

Guest RKSL-Rock
help.gif

Any 1 have any working links to The MARV buggys. The link provided on the first page time's out.

Thanks

OFP.info MARV V4

Right click and "save as" on the links.

Cheers

Rock

I'll see what I can do.....no promises though!!!

If it does get released...it will require a reasonable amount of work to get it up to speed. I would prefer to see an established addon maker with texturing experience (vehicle texturing) take it on.

UKF 'could' use it as base for the british FAV, whilst also updating the american one...

not sure on my workload really though confused_o.gif

Thanks Rock,

Thats what i was doing, but it is no good, it says the server has returned extended information.

banghead.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
Thanks Rock,

Thats what i was doing, but it is no good, it says the server has returned extended information.

banghead.gif

You've got a PM mate.

If anyone else is stuck and cant get the MARV packs PM me and I'll giv eyou another link.

Cheers

Rock

I would offer to complete it seeing I got a lot of experiance with the actual vehicles, but I'm sitting on a bunch of them with the first gen and more recent updated FAVs as we allow Border Patrol access to them have to change things around on em cause You can't just order them to not do things like soldiers can be and they pretty much trash all the equipment they get their hands on.

but such a vehicle isnt that hard to make is it? It could even be done much better, because it looks nice but still those square wheels look awefull and other things could be done much better! thumbs-up.gif

depends... if you want to make it accuratly its hard to find detailed drawings of the chernowth base vehicle (or that i could sorce that is) to show the suspension, chasis etc

if you want to make it square with wheels poking out the sides and a roll cage... sure it's pretty easy.

But since you have such fantastic resource such as me, me, and me, you can overcome that...

http://www.surfacezero.com/sdmvcc/files/galleries/miramar/IMG_0039.JPG

I can get more pictures..

Not wanting to make a new topic but I just had to ask, is there any chance that BAS-Beta thingy could come out with both an Mk19 grenade launcher and an M2 or maybe even M134 Machine gun, being the grenade in the back and MG in the "passenger seat" next to the driver? thumbs-up.gif