Sign in to follow this  
Diablo_NL

What should be done

Either you dont think this topic is important or nobodys online k i'll chack back tomorrow then

No..beleive me we do think it's important! It's just that we get polls like this EVERY DAY! confused.gif

And BIS won't release an SDK becuase they don't want other developers getting hold of their code.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jimz0rz @ Jan. 19 2002,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And BIS won't release an SDK becuase they don't want other developers getting hold of their code.<span id='postcolor'>

they ARE releasing an sdk, just in seperate program form. And i think more then one gunner would be great, because then you could have people shooting from vehicles with rifles.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And BIS won't release an SDK becuase they don't want other developers getting hold of their code.<span id='postcolor'>

Hi,

Follow this link for more info. Is tools like 3d modeling to create new object model + a map editor tool. This two tools are not SDK but TOOLS. SDK=software development kit. If you want to make OFP2 yes ask for an SDK. biggrin.gif

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;t=4758

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ Jan. 19 2002,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And BIS won't release an SDK becuase they don't want other developers getting hold of their code.<span id='postcolor'>

they ARE releasing an sdk, just in seperate program form. And i think more then one gunner would be great, because then you could have people shooting from vehicles with rifles.<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly...a seperate program(s) in the form if an import/Export utility. I seroiusly doubt anyone will have access to the code. It's a utility NOT an SDK.

BIS know what happens when people like XMP.de get hold of SDK's. wink.gif

yaay finally some answers.

yeah i think more then one gunner per vehicle would be a lot of fun. and if we could have troops on roof of an apc like in another topic i read all hell would break loose biggrin.gif

With the new physics engine i hope there will be no more vehicle bounce (god that made me nausious) and better flying planes.

I still think some of these things should be done before more new units and gear would come out.

Some ppl might feel sorry for bis and whant them to just bring one of them out. i personally think they should hire more personell then for there public biggrin.gif (i could be wrong)

_

sorry if i insulted bis in this reply.

I appologize to anyone who was or is offended by my last message you may punish me in almost anyway you like.

AND I REALY MANY ALMOST.

thank you.

Diablo_NL

Hoi (denk niet dat anderen het leuk vinden als we nederlands praten)(pech voor hun biggrin.gif)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Some ppl might feel sorry for bis and whant them to just bring one of them out. i personally think they should hire more personell then for there public (i could be wrong)<span id='postcolor'>

Diablo: except for the SDK, everything you suggested would require a complete make-over of the entire OFP engine. Do you REALLY think they're gonna re-write the entire game for something as simple as an addon? wink.gif

No still would be nice tho or a good idea for OPF 2 (if they would make one)