Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

Desert-Rat Addons

Ok no just to open a new Topic all the time , i will post my work simply in this thread :P

Ok this is my first attemp to make a plane, i've started to make a Boeing X-32A

here it is , it just need some textures and then i have to search for someone who can help me at configurate it help.gif

X32a1.jpg

x32a2.jpg

x32a3.jpg

just i though just change the last numbers but it won't :P , now you can see them wink_o.gif

It is look very good but to tell you the truth the X-32A is a very ugly plane(<- Personal opinion).

thanks smile_o.gif  i am working on the textures now , there are some  pictures of it hope i get a good one  wink_o.gif If someone can help me at doing the gears and such things just PM me smile_o.gifhelp.gif

@TabloMaxos

Maybe it is ugly but i like it smile_o.gif the big Jet intake looks very cool smile_o.gif even more diffrent to the most other planes like YF-22 or F-35 wink_o.gif they look same

Ok i want to give the plane a color like this , if someone has exceptions against it , he had to say it now or he has to silence for ever rofl.gifbiggrin_o.gif

x32a4.jpg

lol you with you camo wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

what camo you though of? pink tigerstripe with hearts? biggrin_o.gif

Well i will make a Nato camo for it too :P

maybe i know what camo you want then biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

Very nice model i see sharp and smoth edges its wery important to use it.Very nice model...

Ok i have done some other versions of it , it tooks a while to make them because the textures are drawn by my own , it wasn't that easy to get good transitions of the camo and such things , but hope it is good now goodnight.gif

Here a CAMO version CanadianTerror tounge2.gif

x32camo.jpg

x32camo2.jpg

Nato camo

x32nato1.jpg

x32nato2.jpg

And here the most difficult Tiger hm paint? airbrush what ever ^^

X32tig2.jpg

X32tig1.jpg

Maybe i am doing a simple grey version too but not today anymore goodnight.gifgoodnight.gifgoodnight.gifgoodnight.gif

good night goodnight.gifband.gif

Ok this is the last version i have done , its a simple grey version of the plane , i hope i find someone who can help me a bit in config and scripts and such things , because i never did this befor sad_o.gif

well maybe my supplications get heared notworthy.gif

I have replaced all canopys for the simple invisible glass texture.

X32grey.jpg

X32grey2.jpg

X32grey3.jpg

Well it was a Stealth plane from the JSF program don't think it was a real bomber , more an multi role fighter or attack airplane

more you can find here

X-32

OK not a dig at your addon, but my GOD am I happy the X-35 was chosen over the X-32... Such an ugly aircraft

hm the F-35 is the same like a F-22 with one engine , so its no special plane in my sight wink_o.gif

hm the F-35 is the same like a F-22 with one engine , so its no special plane in my sight wink_o.gif

Come on, lol...

Just look at the X-32, compare it to the F-35 and F/A-22...

Nuff said whistle.gifnener.gif

Well the X-32 did the job same like the F-35 wink_o.gif look at the F-8 , it wasn't pretty too but it also did his job  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  inlove.gif

I  inlove.gif  X-32  rofl.gif  nener.gif

And imagine if the YF23 was choosen over the F22! The YF23 was a beautiful aircraft, but beauty can't win over functionality.....

Ya well but the F-22 looks good and is from good from functionality and not that old that it should be replaced