Sign in to follow this  
gamera3

white rocks and trees??

White objects is mostly when the textures are missing. So maybe you have a corrupt .pbo inside your ofp directory.

Im afraid the latest nvidia drivers and a GF4ti are not a good combination (especialy regarding OPFR), you should try reverting back to a older driver version wich should be more stable and perform better while runing Operation Flashpoint, i remember the 40:xx series were good for my GF4 smile_o.gif .

If that doesnt help reinstalation of the game should also fix your issue, good luck smile_o.gif .

well i reinstalled...same problem

it doesn,t happen when i put in simpe directed mode...

but i want t&w!!!!!

latest nvidia drivers and a GF4ti are not a good combination (especialy regarding OPFR), you should try reverting back to a older driver version wich should be more stable and perform better while runing Operation Flashpoint

Ehh banghead.gif , try 81:94 and if those dont fix it try 44:03 WHQL, i remember this driver was good when i had a GF4ti card.

i think that you may have problems with your HW T&L i had a similar problem with my ATI 9500pro when i run OFP with D3D HW T&L i have something white betwenn textures, so try to disable HW T&L from the flashpoint prefferences before starting the game. and change to Direct 3d to see what happens, if the problem fix means that you video card drivers is somehow uncompatible,

smile_o.gif