Sign in to follow this  
notan00b

omg, banana dance!

bananaaa daaaaance yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif everybody do the banana dance ....ok...lock this thread, i think i'm drunk rofl.gif

i think something goes bad in this forum! i wonder why? whistle.gif

rofl.gif i dunno.... but here's a joke:

-knock knock!

-who's there?

-Noinf

-noinf who?

-no info has been released for over a month and a half about armed assault! rofl.gif

since we got no pics to stare at, i guess we should all do the banana dance till we faint and crap our pants rofl.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Wow, i actually thought that some news was released, so all you whiners could flood the forums with these cool bananas yay.gif

ah hell, just keep thinking that ArmA wont be released before summer 2006, and if it does, well, then you are just lucky tounge2.gif

Well,all the people frustrated about the lack of info about Armed Assault should just take a deep breath look around them and realise there are intresting things in the real world to do until a game gets released and even after it does get released,real life should take no secondary role.More over there are lots of other intresting games to play,good books to read,original movies to see,music to listen-more then enough to keep you in check until the game is released,just pick a hobby and relax.

Or you could do the banana dance either way information should start flowing prety soon and we can all just move along from childish posts.And another thing,each passing day no matter what kind of information you recive you are still one day closer until Armed Assault,Operation Flashpoint 2 are released,so that should be in itself comforting enough wink_o.gif