Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

USMC CTI

Hello all, The USMC squad is requesting to edit the MFCTI1.16.

And if we get that appruved, we need help on how to re-align the buildings, we have already edited the mission. Barracken buildings. SEF Humves, SJB Weapons< Safetys marines, all air units, and alot of other things. But we need help with a couple things.

We will not release until approval and help.

Thank you.

simple you just do the needed code to make the mission and sqm file, don't bother touching the addons as long as you don't tamper with the said used addons shouldn't be an issue. Make an addons required list and stand back. Thats pretty much how the other cti setups are done. be forwarned most of of the marine stuff was rushed due to bitching abd moaning by the community and released with substatial bugs. Most are covered with scripts also not MP friendly. Should just run a replacement units script/config. Noticed mods like ffur with MFCTI work perfectly other than a mild bug which injured ai tend to get stuck in death poses and chase you around. far easier much more effective saves you waiting years to get permissions. Contact old Thunderbird or the DMA crew.. I recall configs already made that were rleased with the DMA stuff that made a replacement units config for going into regualr games.

yes dmk we do, it is on are server, but sorry, server is private, ull have to be a member or just go to www.thecorps.us and talk to a higher ranking officer, me(sgt) can not make the choise to give u the password

Maybe public verssion of a marine cti is in order for those who don't wanna get pened up in a clan situation.

TBH Bobcatt, we haven't been able to iron out all of the bugs in it. One time it will be ok, the next it will fowl up. Most of us are still learning the in's and out's of the workings of CTI.

Plus, it's hard to rule out if some of our problems are client side, or server side, or something we've done wrong.

We don't want to distribute something that looks poorly against our squad. SORRY.

most of the formentined posts give the impression you _must_ join the USMC squad inorder to play USMC cti games. Or is it just me?

We started this project as a private game, because we have Safety_Catch and Jackal326 as main members of the squad and we wanted to implement their creative addons.

Sgt. Evenlease started this post to inquire for help on some of our issues. Therefore, atm, to play....you must be a member. But, if/when we get the problems worked out. I believe we will release it.

But, be forewarned. I'm only one member of a team. So I can only speak for myself. It's up to the others on whether they actually want to release it and when. Sorry if that's confusing.

After a small conversation with some of the other officers in our squad. I believe they would be interested in releasing the CTI because of some other requests for one. Therefore, I'll go ahead and post some of the addons that we currently have in our CTI.

USMC CTI on Afghanistan:

Safety_Catch's Marines V2.1

SJB Weapons Pack

SEF_LAV

SEF_Misc

CatShit1's Afghanistan v1.2

CBT_HMMWV

INQ M1A2

Prep H UH-1N

Vit AW1Z Cobra

JJR Rebels

DMA_euro_res

USMC CTI on DMA_Libya:

**Same adons as above, but of course you need DMA_Libya

Another side note- It still has bugs, like the beginning teams resources drain from 9000 to 850 so everyone has to pitch in and pay the Commander if they want a base constructed.

-The West MHQ is still the default M2A2 Bradley

-The West Repair Truck and Ammo Truck are still default BIS

**This is because, we can edit them to whatever we like, but we lose the option to repair or to rearm.

-The Salvager is still default BIS HMMWV, and sometimes has issues about AI not being able to salvage, but it does work if one of the active players gets in it and drives.

As I said, it's got bugs, but our squad plays them on a daily basis. We use the Zeus CTI format eliminating the need for MFCTI Keep your fingers crossed that we can figure out the remaining bugs, so that we can make a nice tidy package for the community.

Good selection would thing mostof the SEF stuff a bit hard to use in MP dues to lag issues.

CBT humvees were strictly US army. but only differance is the fording kits.

USMC uses M1A1 Heavy Armor. Not as advanced as the M1A2 SEP less crap to screw with and one of the reasons the Marines stuck with the M1A1 there are a few reworked for close urban combat so inf can go near it without risk of the 3,000 degree engine exhaust cooking em when they run behind it for cover. INQ was making the other versions of the M1s from Sig's pack.

I go with the older flk pack it had Marine variant humvees and all were a bit more stable in MP.

MP5 trucks I've had fairly ok mp use out of them And still used by the Marine as the MTVR hasn't completely phased the old 5 ton out.

Most of the other stuff can be corrected with a config that overrides the main one its common .

Not sure if doc posted this with the list of addons but, you will also need baracken for building changing

Not sure if doc posted this with the list of addons but, you will also need baracken for building changing

Of course, the way we have done it, the building changing is optional.