Sign in to follow this  
colt

Terrain and geographical features of islands / map

I'd like to see a couple of forests wtih a natural clearing in the middle, just large enough for a helicopter to land in. It would really add atmosphere to spec op drops when designing missions.

Swamps as well, maybe. Ravines would be interesting.

What other natural geographical features would increase the atmosphere of certain maps in  Game 2?

I'd like to see a couple of forests wtih a natural clearing in the middle, just large enough for a helicopter to land in. It would really add atmosphere to spec op drops when designing missions.

Swamps as well, maybe. Ravines would be interesting.

What other natural geographical features would increase the atmosphere of certain maps in Game 2?

A swamp, i like the idea!

Well, it's "doable" already. But the ground is solid with very tall herbs and only covered by water.

Mud, would be something good. Let's all go and play in the mud...

Would be kool if you could use det cord to blast down trees to land chaoppers inlove.gif or at least just use satchels at least. flowing rivers an waterfalls?? if you choose to swim in a bad place you could jus drown (I hope they have swiming i mean the troops arent wearing that much if they get more should be able to dump backpacks to swim) or at least get carried down river. boulders on mountains so you could try and blast em onto a tank (Like in the beast. man does that poor t-62 suffer) Corn fields and combine harvesters rofl.gif These are a few of my favourite things

Forests and grass if they could be like the ones in Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and of course, provide adequately modeled cover... Bliss.

The thing about the forest clearin is already possible,the map makers would just have to place the trees apart from eachother in a certain location.

I'd like the game to feature some serious detail for forests, rivers, and mountains. Any type of terrain that doesn't have the repetitive tile textures would be fantastic.

im actually working on a realistic glacial/periglacial environment island with geological features, such as kames, moraines and hopefully when a new island programme comes out for AA or game2 i can add cirques with lakes, kettle holes, rock basins, which should be doable in AA/game2. im not making any promises that it'll be finished, but if it is thats a taster!

bootneckofficer