Sign in to follow this  
Totala

Detonator 81.85

Yes, i´m german.

When you use dxdll, you can deactivate the Anti Alias in your driver settings, dxdll and Anti Alias are not compatible. What viewdistance did you used, when the framerate goes down to 3? huh.gif

Ok thx fpr your help i`ve solve the problem it was AA that making trouble.

Do u have ICQ or msn?? Can u give me your number?

No, i don`t use ICQ or any messenger. You can send me messages via this forums msg function.

Quote[/b] ]Geforce4's : Best 40x series.

I'd have to disagree about this. I have used the 52.xx drivers for my Geforce 4 TI4200 for ages now, and they work perfectly for OFP thumbs-up.gif

I have familiar problem as Sensonic. Also 7800GTX and weird textures. However I cannot reverse to 77.72, because I'm running SLI and that drivers dont support mixed vendors so much (got 2 cards from different manufacturers). Is anything I can do to make it work normal?

When you use dxdll, you can deactivate the Anti Alias in your driver settings, dxdll and Anti Alias are not compatible. What viewdistance did you used, when the framerate goes down to 3?  huh.gif

I disabled AA and AF on my drivers setting, but when i run OFP with dxdll i get only 10 fps. My view distance is about 1500 and i'm using 81.95 drivers and have a 6600GT card.

Can you help me ?

Thanks!

You will get the best results by using only the reflections from dxdll. I don`t like playing without AA+AF, have set both to 2X, using resolution of 1920x1200@72 Hz. My viewdistance is set to 1600m, terrain detail normal. When you want to use the other features in dxdll you should try a few different settings.

Damn, nvidia FW 81:98 was running OPFR like crap and i was having jumpy performance while rotating my mouse so decided to give the latest tweaksRus Xtreme G's a try and wow_o.gif .

Xtreme-G 81:98.v2 rev.1 runs OPFR silky smooth, even Nogova wow_o.gif .

If you have a GF6 or higher and are not afraid of using modified drivers you must give this set a try, its beautyfull inlove.gif .

edit:

Further testing... beautyfull and faast crazy_o.gif , this set removes the ocasional stuttering when rotating in the middle of a high rez Lagova forested area, its very impressive and stable so far, dont miss out smile_o.gif .

Tried it on my 6800GT and it runs stable and fast.

No errors so far.

Thx for the info heatseeker!

MfG Lee thumb.gif

No errors so far.

MfG Lee thumb.gif

Are you able to use DxDll reflections with those Xtreme-G drivers without the FPS being cut to the single digits (as is the deal with all recent official NVIDIA drivers)??

No errors so far.

MfG Lee thumb.gif

Sure, spread it out, i might help other people smile_o.gif

May i sugest dxdll discussion to be made in its own thread and in the proper section, trpubleshooting OPF shouldnt mix with addons and mods discussion confused_o.gif .

Are you able to use DxDll reflections with those Xtreme-G drivers without the FPS being cut to the single digits

No, frames are going down from 119(with 500m viewdistance at Nogova Bridge) to 12 with reflections enabled.

It's a shame but at the moment I am using dxdll only for taking screenshots....

MfG Lee sad_o.gif