Sign in to follow this  
Totala

Detonator 81.85

For me 81:87 and all latest ones all give me:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">CreateIndexBuffer failed 8876086a - out of memory?

Damn it crazy_o.gif . Performance never got better in OPF since 6xxxx series, thanks to tip of leummel i am using 77:72 with no errors nor crashes nor anything but performance is somewhat disapointing sad_o.gif .

I also had the fog/sky issue with 81.85 and its fixed in 81.87 (6800gt

Yes, performance is OK.

shinRaiden, thanks for the info. Gona give the 81.87 a try right away notworthy.gif

I'm also using the 81.87 drivers with a 7800 GTX card. My previous comp used the first generation GeForce 256 card and the 30.82 drivers (or something) so this was quite a change in hardware.

Compared to the 81.85 drivers OFP is now playable again :-), sky/fog problem is gone, but there are some minor issues, e.g.:

* some trees show up occasionally as buildings/towers on Nogova

* server list - that laptop keyboard is shown as an overlay and obscures the list on first entry. Going back and forward to/from the main menu solves it.

* server list, incorrect icon display, all servers show the lock icon for example, though not locked

* multiplayer lobby, all icons are visible and East's flag icon is visible on all players in that player list to the right

Hi there,

I had much problems with my new PC : WinXP Pro 64, AMD64 X2, GF 7800 GTX....

I've just tested 77.72 drivers (64 bits) and OFP now works well !

I can at least replay with FFUR+Dxdll pistols.gif

81.87 are also a lot much better than 81.85 on my config. Anyone tried the latest 81.94 (WHQLed) so far ?

81.87 are also a lot much better than 81.85 on my config. Anyone tried the latest 81.94 (WHQLed) so far ?

Yes but their not WHQL'ed ones wich doesnt actually mean much because 81:85 were and they sucked mad_o.gif .

Recently i reverted to 77:77 because the game was giving me the infamous "...out of memory?" and crashing, they worked for a while but it started happening again recently mad_o.gif .

Now i just tried 81:94 and it hasnt happened so far, sometimes it feels like everytime i install 1 addon i have to reinstall my video drivers or the game decides to screw up the drivers or something crazy_o.gif .

I'm praying these will work well here for a while...

edit:

Oh yes, 81:94 seem just the same, not bad but not great either, acceptable seems like a good way to describe them (so far..) xmas_o.gif .

edit2: nope, "CreateIndexBuffer failed 8876086a - out of memory?" with these too, i give up sad_o.gif .

V78.03 as modified by the X-TremeG guys is my favorite, it is fast, has excellent display quality, and hasn't had any bugs that I experienced. You can get it from Tweaks R Us.

I've tried several more recent ForceWare drivers because I was hoping to take advantage of my P4D 840EE with the multithreaded drivers, but all of them suffer from display corruption in OFP -- the sky, menus etc. are always messed up.

V78.03 as modified by the X-TremeG guys is my favorite, it is fast, has excellent display quality, and hasn't had any bugs that I experienced. You can get it from Tweaks R Us.

I've tried several more recent ForceWare drivers because I was hoping to take advantage of my P4D 840EE with the multithreaded drivers, but all of them suffer from display corruption in OFP -- the sky, menus etc. are always messed up.

Downloading, not expecting wonders nor miracles but one last try sad_o.gif .

edit: Where are my good manners?

Thanks for the tip Mr. Frag smile_o.gif .

I guess those last poor gfx drivers (8x.xx) from Nvidia regarding OFP are another reason to eagerly wait for ArmA whistle.gif

81:94 32-bit works nice to me, i have AGP6600-GT-128mb, AMD64-3200+, 2000MB-RAM-400-PC3200. WinXP

so whats the difference between 32-bit 64-bit drivers??

from here

http://www.tweaksrus.com/

I dont know if the X-tremeG 78:03 Mr. Frag recomended will crash OPF on me or not but so far i can say that running OPF they beat every nvidia crappy FW release by alot!

OPF runs very smooth with these drivers, just like the good old days yay.gif .

X-TremeG's inlove.gif .

I have one more tip for you: turn up Digital Vibrance a little, and then use the Display Optimization Wizard in the Tools section of the ForceWare Control Panel to fine-tune the display -- this will give you much richer colors, and you'll wonder how you ever used your computer and played games without this.

The Display Optimization Wizard doesn't even work in some of the other ForceWare versions that have been leaked, along with custom resolutions and game profiles. I've added a 1440x960 display-centered custom resolution for recording in-game videos at standard DVD resolution using FRAPS and its half-size recording option. That's one reason why I keep returning to this particular build.

81:94 32-bit works nice to me, i have AGP6600-GT-128mb, AMD64-3200+, 2000MB-RAM-400-PC3200. WinXP

so whats the difference between 32-bit 64-bit drivers??

from here

http://www.tweaksrus.com/

The 64-bit beta drivers are only useful if you are running the 64-bit version of Windows XP.

Given the current state of Windows XP 64-bit, device driver support for third-party peripherals, and the small number of 64-bit applications and games, I can't recommend going with this configuration for the time being.

It hasnt crashed do far and ive been stress testing OPF. This driver might be the miracle i've been searching for. I have used digital vibrance before, i'll explore it acording to your recomendations to see if the results are even more satisfying, thanks alot Mr. Frag, here is your dancing banana>>> yay.gif .

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I wanted to let everyone know that I tried the V81.98 WHQL-certified drivers that are now available from NVIDIA, and they do work correctly with OFP without any graphical corruption.

If you have a dual-core or multi-CPU system, they should give you a bit of a performance boost under both DirectX and OpenGL.

I confirm that 81:98 = to:

Quote[/b] ]CreateIndexBuffer failed 8876086a-out of memory?

Crash crazy_o.gif followed by a cannot create 3D device, Error D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE if i try to run OPFR or any other game, D3D fixed only after a reboot, fresh virgin OPFR 1.96 install, no addons, -nomap, low settings... why?

OPFR doesnt work and Arma not coming soon enough.

Merry x-mas sad_o.gif .

I have a question! The newest drivers didn`t work with the reflections from dxdll is that right?

That is not correct. I have a GeForce 6600 GT, using the Forceware Drivers v.81.95, and the reflections from dxdll are working.

I have a question! The newest drivers didn`t work with the reflections from dxdll is that right?

That is not correct. I have a GeForce 6600 GT, using the Forceware Drivers v.81.95, and the reflections from dxdll are working.

I have the same graficcard, can u give me your dxdll config to test it with the new driver?

There is nothing special in it. The reflections are all that is activated, no postprocessing or other stuff.

Ok!

I have installed the driver but when i in near of water (reflections 1) my FPS are fall from 122 to 3 FPS. What can i do??

@Tea bist doch Deutscher oder`?