Sign in to follow this  
Le Minh Duc

Stealth action

Sorry I didnt find any topic about this. Because I love OFP so much so I hope next generation will have Stealth Action elements for realism (a part of life). I dont like long range sniper but I like to become a short range sniper with a light silent rifle or submachine gun and cover in shadow. Does anyone like it or stealth action games?

hmm im a big fan of stealth missions.. but i just dont think that first person and stealth go together very well.

OFP not only FPS but also 3rd and next game could be the same. So I think BIS and stealth go together very well and if you mean first person, i think it could go well because of reaslism and for this:

Any military game developed by Bohemia Interactive will be as realistic as is possible and feasible - Placebo

http://community.codemasters.com/forum....&page=1

crazy_o.gif  Ermm, If you would a soldier, what would you do to be stealth? Would you jump to the 3rd person view?

Guys...IMHO If ofp`s gonna have those `super silent spec op stealth` missions (Well, I admit, they could be funny), It`ll be playable only in fpp...

Personally I`m against the 3rd person in ofp2.

Commander`s view while having a team can stay, because, well, AI guys sometimes need to be pushed a bit here or there.

For stealth actions, we need more sophisticated silent spec ops (silenced submachineguns, rifles, sniper rifles an so on), also we need (mentioned many times) some extra stuff like termovision, you name it. And the most important thing - some stealth tactics.

Moreover, the hold fire order must be changet a bit, as I suggested somewhere. (when someone/enemy/commander begins to shoot, it`s automatically switched off)

Guys...IMHO If ofp`s gonna have those `super silent spec op stealth` missions (Well, I admit, they could be funny), It`ll be playable only in fpp...

Commander`s view while having a team can stay, because, well, AI guys sometimes need to be pushed a bit here or there.

Quote[/b] ]crazy_o.gif Ermm, If you would a soldier, what would you do to be stealth? Would you jump to the 3rd person view?
Quote[/b] ]Personally I`m against the 3rd person in ofp2.

rofl.gifwelcome.gif

I dont like 3rd too, it's not fair and not real

IMHO BIS' soldiers make 1st stealth action missions in next game inlove.gif

Quote[/b] ]

For stealth actions, we need more sophisticated silent spec ops (silenced submachineguns, rifles, sniper rifles an so on), also we need (mentioned many times) some extra stuff like termovision, you name it. And the most important thing - some stealth tactics.

For gun, I love this gun used by Russian Spetnaz, VSS. It's a small, short range, subsonic ammo, a silinced sniper rifle

http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn20-e.htm

Is it pretty?

Not only gun in stealth misión, i think hand to hand or knife will very fun and feasible bcz dont like other shooter games we have action menu and can do alot thing with it ( 1st Splinter Cell or Metal Gear Solid inlove.gif )

Quote[/b] ]Moreover, the hold fire order must be changet a bit, as I suggested somewhere. (when someone/enemy/commander begins to shoot, it`s automatically switched off)

I dont think so. Why must automatically switched off? Sometime enemys arent sure u there or not and make some fire to be certain. If ur team in secrect mision, heros mustnt fire against for others target.. nener.gif

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]Moreover, the hold fire order must be changet a bit, as I suggested somewhere. (when someone/enemy/commander begins to shoot, it`s automatically switched off)

I dont think so. Why must automatically switched off? Sometime enemys arent sure u there or not and make some fire to be certain. If ur team in secrect mision, heros mustnt fire against for others target..  nener.gif

He means that is what happens in ofp right now if you ever try it using the mission editor way. When you set their fire to hold fire via waypoint they will open fire no matter what pretty much.

Stealth works pretty well in OFP?

just set and enemy units skill to 0, set yourself as a blackop and use the slow walking mode to sneak to him...? tounge2.gif

band.gif

Game 2 put back to 2007, maybe 2008 confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

hmm im a big fan of stealth missions.. but i just dont think that first person and stealth go together very well.

I think SA can go with FPS, The Chronicles of Riddick was good game, wasnt it? 1st but steath action, hand to hand.

Game2 will be about great war and You will be little man on battlefield with your blowpipe tounge2.gif - stealth action in OFP1 isn´t good

The greatest thing ofp has to offer is realism, by that I mean all those things (quite obvious for us - fans) making silent, movie-like, (splinter cell?) missions so hard and enjoyable(?).

I really don`t know if there are any of those `super secret agents` with nv googles doing `super silent spec op missions` out there, what I know for sure, ofp`s style of `super silent spec op` thingy is much more closer to RL than above mentioned Sam Fisher huh.gif

The greatest thing ofp has to offer is realism, by that I mean all those things (quite obvious for us - fans) making silent, movie-like, (splinter cell?) missions so hard and enjoyable(?).

I really don`t know if there are any of those `super secret agents` with nv googles doing `super silent spec op missions` out there, what I know for sure, ofp`s style of `super silent spec op` thingy is much more closer to RL than above mentioned Sam Fisher huh.gif

Sam Fisher not exist crazy_o.gif

Game 2 is about normal soldier, leader and SpecOps - James Gastovski? tounge2.gif

SpecOps = Guerrilla with support from uncle Sam wink_o.gif

Well how could it be...

I had recieved many emails from him, concerning his new game - splinter cell 3 whistle.gif

"Game 2 is about normal soldier, leader and SpecOps - James Gastovski?"

And I`m talking about the part with Gastovski, right?