Sign in to follow this  
sputnik monroe

Operation Flashpoint: secrets and oddities

Does it ever occurred to you that we might see an ECLIPSE if everything set correct (Lat/Long @ year/month/day/minute) can we see it really??

By the way I think OFP astronomy is kinda misplaced.. In OFP, Polaris and other nearby starconstellations are positioned quite different than we see in real life...

PolarisB.jpg

50Kb

And that is another oddity in the world of ofp! rofl.gif

No seriously there are allot of those things on all forums, because there isnt like a uber uber huuuuge FAQ thingy somewhere for everybody to get a answer easy and fast, like google! rofl.gifrofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]May 22nd is (now) officially "dig up old threads" day on the BI forums.

If you don't like it THEN DON"T READ IT!!!

I'm sick to death of people complaining about threads they don't like. Kyle did some one hold a gun to your head and force you click on the thread title? Most likely not so it's your own damn fault for reading this.

Every time I see post that says "this thread is pointless lock it" or "this is ancient how dare you dig it up" I want to scream.

If a thread doesn't interest you then don't click on it.

what he said ^^^

glad grey ace clicked on this , it gives me somethignt o do whilst arma comes out now, hmm now where those rocks and what day is summer solstice smile_o.gif june 21st ? smile_o.gif

I never said I had a problem with it, I just found it odd that so many old threads were dug up in one day...

I never said I had a problem with it, I just found it odd that so many old threads were dug up in one day...

You can blame me for firing the first shot. tounge2.gif

I just though that no one had any recent stories for the "gaming moments" thread vs the "funniest moments".

So I hopped on to the editor and started tinkering away. pistols.gif

im interested. Can there be an eclipes in ofp? has anyone tried it?

seen them all

only the christmas trees

never found them sad_o.gif

Well... change date on your PC to December 24 and fly over Everon. You can't miss them. There is plenty of them smile_o.gif

Xmass.jpg

I remember seeing these the first time and thought they were a mod of somesort, I didn't realize they were built into the game, pretty cool if you ask me.