Sign in to follow this  
GaNNel

Hi all, im new!

Hi all! Im new in this great forum, I just registered because I recently ordered OPF GOTY edition and I'm eating my fingernails until I have it in my hands... Want to platy now! pistols.gif

Im new to the whole game, so can anybody help me with addons and things? I don't know if it is a good idea to install the game and right after that to install any addons, but I've seen the original game graphics and some other posted here and there's hell of a difference!!!

Any suggestions? Thanks!  biggrin_o.gif

My advice is to install final patch for your OFP from OFP INFO and play the original campaigns, and in the same time check for addons. And than you could make some addon or mission in the mission editor biggrin_o.gif

Hello GaNNel,

Just dropping by saying hello to a new guy. So: Hi new guy  biggrin_o.gif  I'm a old guy  rofl.gif

Glad to have you onboard the lovely runaway insane train that we call OFP. Enjoy the game!

Hey tnx to you all notworthy.gif

Im in the A-10 mission right now haha, I have just downloaded DXDLL, but I really want to know how to really improve the terrain textures because I've seen really amazing textures in the Photography thread and my trees don't look like that haha.

Tnx to all! biggrin_o.gif

welcome.gif

The links suggested by hardrock are a good place to start, for anything else I suggest you do some legwork yourself and read around the forums, here we encourage people to help themselves by helping themselves smile_o.gif