Wick_105

GODS OF WAR

I've been working on these things for over a year now and am in need of help.....I need pics and line drawings of some towed artillery pieces.

for east side:

D-20/ D-74

D-30

for resistance:

M-48 mountain gun

M-30

M-65

I've already started work on west guns to be included M198 M119/L118, LG1 mk2, and.....some other stuff

help me help ofp

why does everyone want an M110?

I already have most of the pics from those sites I'm looking for not so popular pics.

most if not all of these are being made by pictures as there are verry few 3 sided line drawings.

Quote[/b] ]why does everyone want an M110?

Could it be because there is no M110 unit in OFP yet?

I had quite a list of links you may have found useful, collected them for OBM while they were still around. I have a .txt of them all on my old HD somewhere, I will try to dig it up for you soon.

Glad to see someone undertaking this. I know I would be happy to see some Eastern artillery units for once, ones not dependent on an entire mod either.

This may be of some use for now confused_o.gif

http://www.thetankmaster.com/english/afv/d20_01.asp

On 9/6/2005 at 12:06 PM, Wick_105 said:

I've been working on these things for over a year now and am in need of help.....I need pics and line drawings of some towed artillery pieces.

for east side:

D-20/ D-74

D-30

for resistance:

M-48 mountain gun

M-30

M-65

I've already started work on west guns to be included M198 M119/L118, LG1 mk2, and.....some other stuff

help me help ofp

Can you just make fh77b 155mm

3 hours ago, Tango hotel said:

Can you include fh77b 155mm for arma 2 operation arrowhead 

Dude ...:rock: First welcome to BI forums!

Second, your quoting and asking a former member of the forum who hasn't been on the forum since .... 2008.

His OP post, original post, first post your quoting is from ... yes 2005, do you think he'll answer?

I dont think so, if he does amazing thing then, but there are forum rules that you agreed to when you joined

one of them applies here

10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator

and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion.

Also your asking someone who's created something for OFP ... the first game in the series, to "port" it to

Operation Arrowhead, your asking a bit to much and out of context of the game the thread is for dont you think? 

Its not that you shouldn't ask or search but be realistic, look, search, read, acquire before you just starting asking.

Cheers!

I have switched to arma 3 since swedish force pack does not work in arma 2 operation arrowhead .

I installed swedish force pack in arma 3 just because I needed fh77 howitzer. 

When I played it totally suckes man I just don't know what's wrong with towing system in arma 2, 3 .

Fh77 cannot fire in df mode direct firing mod 

Since we all know fh77 howitzer is a self-propelled towed howitzer. 

But what I got fh77 howitzer in arma 3 and arma 2 it is a totally insult of swedish artillery and swedish armed force .

It's a humble request to all the mod creators if you can't justify the weapon you have no right to insult weapon by creating baby toys in arma 3 , arma 2 game. 

Edited by Tango hotel

Guntor serverloh I like your mods I have used in arma 2 operation arrowhead they are fabulous buddy

I like your mods just because you justify the weapon like artillery in racs mod superb 👌 

Edited by Tango hotel

Guntor serverloh if you are making fh77 howitzer for arma 3 please fix the issues mentioned:-

1).fh77 howitzer  should be fh77b not fh77a

2.)fh77a should be self-propelled by having apu (auxiliary power unit)

3).fh77a should be of 45 caliber not of 39 caliber

Please while making fh77 howitzer mod keep these thinks in mind

Guntor serverloh there is a requirement of these artillery in arma 3 mention below :-

1).m46 howitzer-130mm (with towing system )(important )

2).k9 thunder -155mm

3).BL 5.5-inch Medium Gun-155mm(with towing system)(important)

4).soltam m71-155mm(with towing system)(important)

Please bring these artillery in arma 3