Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

SEF_LAV

Well most of the info you need to convert is in the CoC documentation, although can be very hard to understand! Im currently working on three other pieces for other people atm, so when im finished and the ChainofCommand guys dont mind then yes i will write up a "How to". In the mean time id be more than happy to convert them for anyone that wants it smile_o.gif

Well most of the info you need to convert is in the CoC documentation, although can be very hard to understand! Im currently working on three other pieces for other people atm, so when im finished and the ChainofCommand guys dont mind then yes i will write up a "How to". In the mean time id be more than happy to convert them for anyone that wants it smile_o.gif

Sweet what are you currently working on?

Quote[/b] ]Sweet what are you currently working on?

I really hope its the MTVR/m923 pack.  biggrin_o.gif

From what fischkopp wrote, is sounded as if he was finished with this but never released it?

I DL the Lav pak,but I cant find the Sef misc file that I need.

Could we have an updated link for the UA compatible LAV-M you made, please? The rapidshare mirror has expired sad_o.gif

file not found...

plz new link

thx  notworthy.gif

Snoop

Any chance of that write-up? Thanks big guy yay.gif

I have not had this problem before,but now my LAV spins in a circle. huh.gif Any cure for this.

I think that´s a bug. Happens same to me when the LAV-25 reach the last waypoint of a route; but i have this bug since the very first version of the LAVs so... confused_o.gif

I have not had this problem before,but now my LAV spins in a circle. huh.gif Any cure for this.

That usually means there is a memory lod that is located too far BELOW the model.