Sign in to follow this  
DeltaJ

helping finding a Mod

HI! smile_o.gif

I'm just starting to play OPF, and I was wondering if there's a mod I can install that will make everything in the SP campaign better, you know Smarter AI, better graphics, just a whole revamping. Like I saw this wgl 5.0 mod, but then I read in the forum that you have to manually add it to the missions in SP, and I can't do that. also I only have Cold war crisis.

help.gif    goodnight.gif    help.gif

sorry i will read every thing next time

go and get GOTY or RES if you whant to use new beter things

Goty/Res today you can get it for like 5-6Euro or 7-8USD

i suggest you go and get resistance....

until you do go here http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?special=articles/addons.html

select a catercory and goto the very last page. those are addons you can  use. when you start going up pages and it says resistance on them u cant use those.

Um don't those only work if I add them in missions I'm making I can't just like stick them in a folder and they'll replace the defualts in the single player campaign.

also what about effects, Ai, and realisim.

I only have enough space on my HD for CWC, and no I can't get a new computer I lucky enough to have this one let alone the game.

FFUR incoming release (very close) smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I only have enough space on my HD for CWC, and no I can't get a new computer I lucky enough to have this one let alone the game

Best to have a comp higher than 1.4 ghz , 448 Sdram.

This should be in "addons dicussions" section though wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Like they said, you need Resistance if you want to use mods to make the game look and play better but since this requires you spending money, I suggest you wait for Armed Assault; CWC and Resistance rolled into one with the graphical revamp you want from a mod and posibly the smarter AI too. Though that might require a new computer for you unfortunately.

Damn! is anything that can at least give better explosions.

if your hard drive can barely hold CWC, i wouldnt even ask about mods, graphical enhancements, or much less tease him with armed assault. buy a new computer, then buy GOTY, then buy armed assault when it comes out. its not going to be terribly expensive from what i hear. as far as making the game real, have a look at the config... flashpoint comes out of the box about as real as games come, so i wouldn't bitch too much about realism. it's as real as you need.