Sign in to follow this  
raptor 6 actual

USMC Drill Instructor

Hey guys. I have looked everywhere for a tutorial on how to not only make a hat, but the specific areas in which I need to model on a soldier's config. Can anyone make a campaign hat for OFP. I'll attach a picture below, but I'm not even sure if it's possible. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

campaignhat5ws.jpg

maybe becuase he did'nt knew it existed, and frankly all this im i have been playing ofp i did'nt kno it existed either huh.gif

why don't you find Drill Sergeant's DI soldier addon instead?

Do you have a link to this addon?

Otherwise, you might try the "cowboy" that comes with the Semi-trailer addon... wink_o.gif

I've been playing OFP since it came out, and I have never seen a DI addon. And even at the beginning of the West campaign, our "DI" is just a West Officer with a field cap on.

Thanks for the suggestion about the semi-truck addon. That proves that the idea can be done. Now I just have to figure how to make mine. Cheers

Cloest thing I've seen is a Half Life : Oposing Force model I converted tounge2.gif

OpForDrillGuy.jpg

But that'd need configed, and all selections done, and quite possible a new set of animations... And new textures... And probobaly a new model..

But, to add a hat to the model, you place hte model in the right place, and select the head selection (Probobaly wrong guess : "hlava"), then select the hat as well (Ctrl+Select the hat), then right click the head selection and click Redefine

Then make up the PBO again, and Mr EvilDrillInstructor has a shiney new hat smile_o.gif

- Ben

@DBR_ONIX - thanks for the help. If you ever get around to working on that specific model, pls tell me. And I will be glad to lend any work I've done and researched.

Thanks everyone for still helping out O2 noob's this late in the game. Cheeers

Cloest thing I've seen is a Half Life : Oposing Force model I converted tounge2.gif

But that'd need configed, and all selections done, and quite possible a new set of animations... And new textures... And probobaly a new model..

But, to add a hat to the model, you place hte model in the right place, and select the head selection (Probobaly wrong guess : "hlava"), then select the hat as well (Ctrl+Select the hat), then right click the head selection and click Redefine

Then make up the PBO again, and Mr EvilDrillInstructor has a shiney new hat smile_o.gif

- Ben

Maybe for better textures try use the hi-def pack that came with half-life blue shift? I have the retail version of blue shift with all the files for OP4.