Bell Police Pack

Hello

I update the bell 206III police

to 1.2 Pack

and i need idea for more police type

i add for now the NYPD and Israel police

but i want to crate more..

and i need help with something..

first i need new pilot cop for this pack..

amd i want to add sniper thet shot from the copper...

if somebody can help its be great smile_o.gif

sc1

sc2

Wow they look amazing. Ya F.B.I. one would also be sweet. I love the sniper idea. But will it have proper animations? It would be cool to have a sniper rifle (PSG-1, M4 sniper like the one in the SJB pack, etc.) floating in the air and a S.W.A.T. officer holding it inside the chopper.

Also how about one with a search light? One that can lock on to a car and follow it by the light staying on it (kinda acting like the mounted MG on the BIS AH-64). smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

what about an f.b.i helicopter, good work

great idea.. i do it ,but i need to do FBI pilot too.. sombody can help with the pilots?

Quote[/b] ]

But will it have proper animations?

no, and i dont knew to crate animations confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Also how about one with a search light? One that can lock on to a car and follow it by the light staying on it (kinda acting like the mounted MG on the BIS AH-64).

great idea , but i used to camera of the coppter like to mounted MG of the BIS AH-64 icon_rolleyes.gif

I dunno if it's in the pack or not, but a Nogova/Everon/Malden Police chopper would be sweet smile_o.gif

I dunno if it's in the pack or not, but a Nogova/Everon/Malden Police chopper would be sweet smile_o.gif

Good idea!!

and i crate it for you..

sc3 thumbs-up.gif

back doors of and both sides a dude sitting elite with minimi smile_o.gif

I think it would be nice to have that on a SWAT helicopter, a version with some sort of sniper rifle a gunner could man. Would definately create some interesting scenarios.

I am also glad to see a Nogovan version of this helicopter, hopefully this great idea will expand into a very nice Bell pack.

Simple find the other doorless verssions of the chopper and put black textures on them there is a doorless with a M4 gunner on the door. 95% of the time the FBI is using us Military surplus OH-58As and OH-6s but there are black ones in the Air wolf mod, they also gave permission to retexture them. "Like to see the 500 D c with more skins like Magnum PI skins.

well if u wanted to for a helo with a sniper rifle is realtivley simple if my thoery is correct basically u can make the helo of ur choice take ur favorite sniper rifle add it in on the side u want it have the gunner animation that ud like holdign the sniper rifle this idea comes off of bas's little birds the version with the mp5 on the left side hangin out the door but with a gunner anim i hope that would work so to make it simple its a setpos with the gunner a custom anim liek we sa in ofrps pakc oen of the choppers had a demo mission with a guy in a anim with a sniper rifle and bas;'s way of putting the sinper rifle in i hope thats not 2 confuseing and i hope it helps whistle.gif

Hopefully you fixed the starup problem you can hear them cranking up the turbine miles awy on the other side of the map, there are FBI units floating around already best leave with the base pilots a user can and will add his own units in the editr easily enough.

Be nice if you got the Euro chopper and gave it police and black no descript skins as well. And the UH1H made by select this that modifaction was allowed on it was often aquired by law enforcement units as military surplus. US BORDER PATROL also be a nice thing to skin em as.

Hey Vit! Great looking choper! notworthy.gif

Is there any chance of you making a black version, armed with MG's or a sniper rifle on the resistance side that can be used as a mercenary helo or something?

Hey Vit! Great looking choper! notworthy.gif

Is there any chance of you making a black version, armed with MG's or a sniper rifle on the resistance side that can be used as a mercenary helo or something?

yes no problem smile_o.gif

I know its a police pack but how bout some more "useful in ofp" versions ie Nogavan police, EDF (with ironsights signoff of course), TDF, etc...

I know its a police pack but how bout some more "useful in ofp" versions ie Nogavan police, EDF (with ironsights signoff of course), TDF, etc...

i dont understand huh.gif

i dont understand huh.gif

The point is we don't really have LA and New York islands, actually not a single USA island (only New Ocean Island comes close) smile_o.gif

i think he means, Everon, malden, Nogova Versions .. although you did do that cool green one tounge2.gif

OFFPTOPIC:

Quote[/b] ]The point is we don't really have LA and New York islands, actually not a single USA island (only New Ocean Island comes close)  

I saw some cool screens of an American island a while ago, wonder whats happened to it.  icon_rolleyes.gif

EDIT:

California

USA

Man nogova, malden, and the other one are old and crap. How could you still play with em? Dam, the nogova police look like crap, out-dated. crazy_o.gif

Nogova is still arguably the best island out there tounge2.gif

Only CJE's retextured Nogovas and Agent Smith's Aghanistan Final come close.

The police pack is now for download

Addons:

=======

1)PUON BELL206 III - Police University Of Nevada

2)NYPD BELL206 III - NEW YORK Police Department

3)ISR BELL206 III - ISRAEL Police Department

4)OFP BELL206 III - Nogova/Everon/Malden Police Department

5)LAPD BELL206 III - Los Angeles Police Department

6)PSPT BELL206 III - Pennsylvania State Police Trooper

====================================================================

=====

1)Fix back cockpit bug.

2)Moves pilot to "VIT Addons - Man".

3)Change the name from "Police Bell206 III" to "PUON". (Police University of Nevada)

4)change pilot and gunner position.

5)Remove Float bell206. (Add to bell206 plus pack)

6)Add new texture NYPD.

7)Add new texture ISR.

8)Add new texture OFP.

9)Add new texture LAPD.

10)Add new texture PSPT.

download

screenshot smile_o.gif  welcome.gif