Sign in to follow this  
jankyballs

Cops and Robbers?

Used to play alot of Cops and Robbers when OFP was first released. Been thinking about it and it would be awesome if CnR would start back up again. Im going to update the mission with some of the latest addons and release it. But the problem is I cant find the original addons to open the mission up. The CnR site, www.mavnex.com, is down, and there used to be an addon pack of all the addons nedded. Does anyone have this addon pack that could send it to me or host it? Thanks

Well Ive loaded up the mission and looked at waht addons I needed. Ive got almost all of them. I need help getting these addons, Dragonfly, and CAF_MLSVW. If you have these addons or know where to find them, please tell me at jankyballs@hotmail.com

Thanks  smile_o.gif

I need help getting these addons, ..and thehkpackbase. If you have these addons or know where to find them, please tell me at jankyballs@hotmail.com

Thanks smile_o.gif

http://www.surfacezero.com/~upload....ack.zip

Dunno if it´s got something to do with "base" but there aren´t that many HK Packs around biggrin_o.gif

If you succeed in collecting all the needed addons could you let me know and maybe send the whole package ? I´d then be glad to mirror it thumbs-up.gif

Thanks Mr. Burns, down to 4 addons  smile_o.gif

EDIT: Is it just me or does your sig keep on changing colors?  crazy_o.gif

EDIT2: Weee! found sebsuh1h smile_o.gif

Found all addons!  smile_o.gif

EDIT: alright Im getting a error message in mission editor when I try to load the mission. it says "config.ccp/CfgVehicles/RTS3WestBarracks"

Maybe you could modify it to an FDF version, using just FDF units? They have some good police and criminal units...

I might, that will be later on though. I will be doing a Star Wars Cops and Robbers with Stormtroopers and rebels and stuff once the SW mod comes out. But can anyone help me with my error I posted above?

Try downloading This its the only thing i can think of, looking at the error name, it has "RTS3" in. Not sure tho

Smiley smile_o.gif

EDIT: Is it just me or does your sig keep on changing colors? crazy_o.gif

I have a signature ?! crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

...damn i miss that ghostfacesmiley

Ok I went into the mission.sqm and took out everything that had to do with rts3westbarracks. Started up OFP and loaded CnR, then I get the same error but with RTS3WestAirbase or something. So I do the same thing I did before and I load up CnR, OFP CTDs. Im thinking that the mission is corrupted or something? maybe something got deleted from being sent over MSN or from being in the mission cache for sooo long?

Ive decided to start a new mission from scratch. But this will be extremely hard for me as I have little expeiriance with scripts  sad_o.gif . If people could help me it would be much appreciated, Im also thinking of updating Skye Island, with Waterman's permission. If anyone is interested in helping me out, and has skills in WRP editor or any idea of what their doing when it comes to scripts, talk to me at jankyballs@hotmail.com