Sign in to follow this  
Operator of dissidence

OFP Mod Selector - Release

T0_-1_509940.JPG

I would like to introduce my program, OFP Mod Selector, to the public. I created it to experiment with the new IDE and it was just something I thought I could really use. In short it is a OFP Launcher that allows you to create a list of mods that are to be loaded with OFP and now, I want to share it with the community. I tagged it Beta because it is my first release, so just to be safe. It requires the .Net Framework 2.0, but the setup program will download it for you if you can't find it. So now, where do you get it? Here at  File Front

Please send bugs and comments to OPR_AOTA@Hotmail.com[/b]"]OPR_AOTA@Hotmail.com

Yes! biggrin_o.gif

I consisidered making one a while ago in VB, but never got around to it, and this looks far better tounge2.gif

I'll post again once I've tried it, installing the newer .NET thingy now

- Ben

Link work`s for me with Firefox browser in use. biggrin_o.gif

OFP Mod Selector is a long awaited tool, as I´m always use more than one mod. So I say, many thank`s for this. It will clean my desktop of many different OFP+XY Mod shortcuts. smile_o.gif

This tool only recognise entrys in C:\Programme. Please note that not everyone had installed OFP to drive c:. huh.gif

Tried it out

Few things

Why not store the mods either in the registery, or save a ModList.xml file by default?

This'd save having to export the changes, and put it to the autoload bit in the options, and check the auto-load box (From what I can tell)

Can't you auto-scan the OFP folder, which can be found in the registery (Something/Software/BIS/Flashpoint, and a key in there I think). Then find any non-BIS folders (Like ignore /addons, /res /dta /promo etc), and add them to the list. Maybe this could be launced though a button on the options page, so it's optional, and doesn't run on startup etc, and undo your edits

Anyway, nice program, but would be even better with about additions tounge2.gif

- Ben

umm, any advantages in comparison with Kegetys launcher? huh.gif

If he inplements autoscan yep tounge2.gif

I hate adding mod folders to launchers, it's quicker making new shortcuts up tounge2.gif

Ben

Hey thanks alot for the support everyone and DBR_ONIX I'll see about implementing those functionallity specs you mentioned in the next release which will be as soon as I can get to it.

!!yehaaa!! Thank u man, lots of thanks, bye bye to my 10 shortcuts biggrin_o.gif