Sign in to follow this  
LordHorusNL

Star Wars TatooineBuildingPack

These buildings and objects where made about 3 years ago for the former Operation SCI-FI Star Wars mod, most objects,

are not complete!

There are about 20 buildings/objects in this pack.

I'm only releasing this now because maybe someone would like to use them in conjunction with the current Star Wars Addon

releases by other teams.

Have Fun.

TatooinePic.jpg

Tatooine Pack Download

Objects can be found under Empty: "Tatooine : Buildings"

You know, I have never been into the fantasy/sci-fi addons for OpFlash but damn man, this star wars stuff looks good!!! Those tatooine buildings can be used in mid-east maps. Great stuff gents!!!

Downloading now. Do they really look as good as the screenshots ingame? thumbs-up.gif

Nah, the textures look blured ingame, Most of that comes from the dxdll and the sun's are photoshoped.

Quote[/b] ]These buildings and objects where made about 3 years ago

I think you even beat out RHS for sitting on an addon.

wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]These buildings and objects where made about 3 years ago

I think you even beat out RHS for sitting on an addon.

wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

bah tounge2.gif

It only was a year whistle.gif

Cool buildings btw smile_o.gif

permission for the new Star Wars mod to use these Lord Horus?

We'll host these addons on our site smile_o.gif

Thanks bro  wink_o.gif

It would be really cool if you could get that Star Port from the game in OFP, will you be releasing more buildings also?

What Starport? You mean the one in my old screens?

promo1.jpg

Or that old Tatooine style starport from the SCI-FI? i lost that thing banghead.gif

I might polish up some other stuff i have lying around, the starport in the screen above is pretty much done.

Hya , great looking buildings smile_o.gif

Just a quick tip for ye .

I notice that one or two textures are blurred , and should be higher resolution than they appear .

One of them is twin.pac  , the vents .

the usuall problem with blurring occuring when a texture is applied 1 face at a time to an object .

A quick fix for this is ....

make a simple cube .. try and use quite a small size , select the whole cube and apply the blurring texture to the whole thing , what this seems to do is force a mip map hyrachy ..dont know how  thumbs-up.gif

the cube/box can be hidden away within the building never to be seen in game , try just selecting a couple of the faces on the cube and apply the texture to that , seems to get the same results .. so the same cube could be used to clear up several textures .

use the force ,  and if not .. give me a PM and i will guide you through  smile_o.gif

Great work! I had ignored the StarWars mods till i saw your buildings.. Only one comment ... More, More, More ! wink_o.gif

Small update, i had some time so i started working on a new scout trooper. Probably be ready soon.

Might do a speeder bike and release my old Imperial Shuttle (Lambda) in a small pack.

ScoutTrooper01.jpg

ScoutTrooper02.jpg

That is looking very impressive smile_o.gif I remember when I was really young, one of my first and only Star Wars figures was the Scout.

Well !  More !  

Have made a MP mission for my M8's and I to play.

"lsr_delta",

"PCstormtrooper",

"aca_lambda",

"GIG_Wanzer",

"TatooinePack_Buildings",

"Speederbike",

"aca_arc170",

"MorigBlaster"

"Landspeeder",

"c7_yt1300",

"6G30",

"lsr_uswp",

"bc_milleniumfalcon",

"jetpackW",

"droid_cccp",

"CBT_HMMWV",

"INQ_M1A2",

"bis_resistance",

"editorupdate102"

Set on CAT_Afghan Map. Tried it on AfghanEveron but some M8 had lagg issues.  Hell of a lot of fun. USA Army fighting an Alien Mixed Bag of Mis-Fits. Really need an AT AT Walker & A CITY IN THE CLOUDS However,.Your Buildings make it WORK

Well thanks a lot, If you think those where nice u shoulde see what i'm planning now whistle.gif

If my idea's pan out i could be creating the most detailed OFP map to date. "hush" "hush"